Chapter 5

T: Good morning Karlie!

K: Morning Tay! R u as tired as me? :)

T: Most likely yeah. I don't wanna go to school :(

K: Let's break the rules and skip class :P

T: Wow bad girl Karlie! I never thought you'd ever think about something as illegal as that! :D

K: :P I see u at school!

Jup it's true. We're texting. Since yesterday evening and I literally die everytime when I see her name on my phone. Because of excitement and happiness obviously.

„Wow Taylor Swift, why are you so happy?", a smirking Ed asks. I hit him lightly and smile: „Weeeell I was lately hanging around with the love of my life and now we're texting." „What?", he asks with a open mouth. „Are you kidding? This is awesome!!" He grins at me and I can't help but do the same. „Finally - I was waiting for this so bad! What about Toni?" „Well - she's still with her but their relationship is rocky and it seems like Karlie doesn't really believe in it anymore." „So you'll wait till they break up and then you'll be there making your move?" „I... I don't know. When the time's right I'll know what to do." „Ou so you're putting your money on destiny?", the redhead asks. „Kind of yeah..." I stop talking. There she is. Karlie Kloss looking gorgeous as always. Casual jeans and a college jacket. Boyfriend look is fucking hot on her. She's standing alone at her locker. Then she looks to the left and at the end of the aisle I see Toni standing. They both look kind of uncomfortable but Toni walks towards Karlie and when she stands in front of her Karlie grabs her face and kisses her. What the fuck? I move a little bit closer to hear what they're saying. „You look beautiful Karlie.", I hear Toni say. „Thanks. You're hot too. As always." They both smile at each other shyly. „I am sorry. I was an asshole Karlie. I was a bitch and you deserve something better. I want to apologize because I love you and you mean so much to me and I want to work on us so we can make it through this shit." Karlie stares at her with a face full of disbelieve and surprise. „Wait you're apologizing?" Toni looks at her. „Yeah. I was wrong and I'm sorry for treating you bad." „Wow that's huge. I mean yeah I accept your apology. I guess I'm sorry too for the bad things I said." Toni just nods. They kiss again and then they walk away, holding hands. I stare at Ed. Did this just happen? „What was that?", he asks confused. „I guess the Toni Garrn just apologized. Which is kind of a miracle." Why did they have to make up? It's like everytime I'm happy and it looks like I'm having at least a small chance with Karlie, destiny changes everything. A few minutes ago I thought about how I would ask Karlie out and now she made up with her girlfriend. Great. „Ok forget this. Have you signed up for the talent show yet?", Ed asks. I shake my head. „Well then let's go." He drags me after him.

Everybody hates maths. Not me though. Maths is logical and I like that. That's the reason why I normally raise my hand in this class at least ten times. Well not today. Toni's in my class and I have to know what Karlie sees in her. Her perfectly blue eyes? C'mon mine are blue too. Her amazing blonde hair? I'm blonde too. Her long and slender legs? Mine are not that long but still not much shorter. I realize I am absolutely Karlie's type. Oh wait Taylor. What about the money, the fame and the fact that Toni's just perfect in every way possible? Yeah okay I'm back on the ground again. There's no way I can compete with her. She raises her hand and I can see her muscles playing. Her answer was right and the teacher praises her and she smiles as an answer. She is beautiful no doubt. Not my type though but she's kinda hot.

It's late and I'm in my room. I changed the lyrics a little bit of 'You belong with me'.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset

She's going off about something that you said

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

I like it. I can see Karlie standing in her room. She looks so perfect standing there with her muscular back turned to me wearing only a sports bra. Seems like she was doing a work out. I decide to text her.

T: Hey! I know it's kinda late but do u want to come over?

K: Um yeah of course. It's just - I'm sweaty. Is that a problem? :D

Is she fucking kidding me?

T: I think I can live with that :P

K: Open your door honey.

So here I am standing in my pjs in front of a sweaty Karlie in a sports bra and short pants at 11 pm. Wow this sounds a lot like the beginning of a porn movie. „Hey!", she grins. „Come in!", I say. I lead her to my room and we sit down on my bed. She looks around and smiles. „What?", I ask curious. „That's the way I expected it to be." „You pictured my room?", I asked her laughing. She blushes lightly. „Well yeah." Then she sees my guitar lying on the ground. „Oh my god you have to play something for me!", she says and I can feel her excitement. I have to smirk and ask: „What do you want to hear?" „Do you write own songs?" „Yeah..." „I want to hear one of them!" I hesitate. My songs are really personal and everything but well - Karlie told me some pretty personal stuff too so I guess it's just fair.

You lift my feet of the ground, spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Crazier, crazier

„Taylor! I don't know what to say! This is truely amazing! The feels and everything just wow! I can totally picture this playing on the radio one day!" I laugh. „Well thank you but that's a bit much!" She smiles at me: „So you want to be a singer one day?" I nod. „I love writing songs, I love playing instruments and I love singing so yeah it would be my dream. What about you? What are your dreams?" „Well... literally the whole world tells me that I should be a model. My parents, my siblings, teachers and most of all Toni. She says she has connections and she knows people in this industry so she could totally make me a real supermodel. I get it I'm tall and slim and everything - it would make sense that I'd be a model." „So what's the problem?" „Well nobody knows this..." „What?", I ask softly. „What I would really like to do after school is to go to Harvard and learn how to code. I don't know it's just really interesting and everything. Something I would really like." „That's cool! Why have you never told anyone?" „Because they have different plans for me. It feels like I would disappoint them if I wouldn't become a model." „Karlie! That's not true. Your family loves you no matter what and most important: it's your future! You can do whatever the fuck you want, whatever makes you happy! Because it's your life and you have to live it. So do what you like and not what others would like to see you doing." She hugs me and mumbles in my ear: „Thank you!" Ok have I mentioned that she's only wearing a sports bra and short pants? And that she's sweaty? And that she's hugging me and it feels so freaking perfect? Well I just wanted to remind everyone. I have the female version of a boner. What's it called? „I have to go now. I see you at school tomorrow?", Karlie says. I nod. „Come on I bring you to the door." I give her a little good night kiss on the cheek and she waves me a goodbye. Oh my god. Karlie Kloss will be the death of me.