Chapter 33 - Gail in Confusa Part 24 {The Sun's Lovers}

Hello readers! another update here... kakagising ko pa lang at ito na ang kaharap ko ngayon... Ang cellphone at ang laptop ko... ang sipag ko naman masyado ano? Atsaka grabe ang sobrang init noong pagkagising ko... ni hindi ko na nga alam kung paano ako makakatulog kagabi dahil sa sobrang init eh....

Hay! mahaba din ang araw ko kahapon pero wala nasa isipan ko na natalo kami kahapon para maging champion. Wala naman din kasi iyon sa akin atsaka medyo nasanay naman din ako na palagi kaming natatalo eh... Noong first year pa kaya ako kapag may class activities kami palagi na lang kami huli o di kaya second to the last o sa third to the last.

Noong second year at third year pa nga lang ako nakaranas na nasa top 3 eh... Noong fourth year na ako... palaging nasa top 2 na.... Pero sabi nga nila hindi naman nasusukat ang pagkapanalo nang isang activity o game kung alam mo naman na lahat ng pwede mong gawin para doon ay ginawa mo talaga. Atsaka baka hindi lang talaga meant to be na manalo ka... may ibang activity o game pa naman eh... baka sa susunod dyan ka na manalo di ba? Hahaha sige na sige na drop this topic... :)

Special thanks to the following persons: @Andpretty24 and @Zendionet thank you sa pag-add nang story na ito sa reading list ninyo, @leianimelover thank you sa walang sawang pag-vote ng story na ito, @psd771 salamat sa pag-vote at talagang natadtad pa ang notification ko sa cellphone ko kaya salamat sa iyo, at kay @michelledawn1216 thanks for the comment at good to know na may isang active reader like you....

Pero mga silent readers please don't misunderstood sa tinaype ko dahil grateful naman kasi ako na may active readers like them. Also, I am grateful to the silent readers because without you guys or girls hindi makokompleto ang 14.4 k reads without you guys or girls.... Talagang thank you sa inyong mga readers mga active o mga silent man kayo... thank you for the support since a year ago na sinimula ko ang story na ito and I will work hard more para makapag-update as much as my available time will give me...

So, have a good and bless day to all of you! enjoy reading! and god may be gloried!!! :) :) :)

______________________

TO BE CONTINUED...

Jayden: ...

Gail: We have this strong enemy and all the years that my mom spent in her life is the preparation in the incoming war. My mother is one of the leader of the organization. This is one the reason I became a member of the organization.

Jayden: What is really your reason? why you became a member.

Gail: I tell you a story Jayden.

Jayden: Okay.

Gail: Once upon a time, there was a girl named Gail. She is a cheerful girl. She enjoys to study books especially when it comes in discovering medicine together with her younger sister named Gel. Her hobby is to play instrument. That thing that make her to meet a girl named Elaine. They become good friends, they shared the similarity of hobby.

Jayden: I see...

Gail: Until one day, the mother of Gail told her to learn to become a warrior. Gail did not want any violence to touch her life because she already promise it to herself. Until one day, after a long tiring training. It is time for to rest, but instead of resting to her room. She escaped together with Elaine, they happily go in the mountains and playing instruments.

Hindi ko alam pero sa tuwing babalikan ko ang pangyayaring ito ay naiiyak ako. Hanggang kasi ngayon hindi ko maiwasan na sisihin ko ang sarili ko.

Gail: Until, they did not notice that there is a man that follows to them. That man, that man suddenly attacked the two girls. The girls are fighting back to defend each other's life. They are still fighting even if they did not know how to fight. Until Elaine push that man to the cliff and she successfully done it. Elaine desperately push that man because Gail is already seriously wounded. Elaine is about to go in the direction of Gail but she did not notice that the man is still hanging in the cliff and that became the reason the she was out of balance and fall in the cliff together with that man.