Chapter 43 - Gail in Confusa Part 34 {LOVE is in the air!}

Hello readers!!!

First of all, I want to say sorry for not updating for 15 days. It's that it happened last July 13 - 15 is the prelim in our university. As a student, I prepared for a very long time for that examination. I prepared a lot because I aim high in my grades so that, when I show my grades in my family they will see a good grades. Especially that my uncle is the one who spend for my tuition fees and one thing I just give all of my hopes that I will be one of the dean's list*er if ever. As much as possible I aim high in my academics and of course, I did not forget about updating this story.

Second is that I want to say thank you readers!!! A Gangster is a REAL long lost princess is in the peak of number 989..... Kamsahamnida!!! Wow.... 15 days that I did not update and this is the first thing that surprised me.... The distance of the reads..... kamsahamnida *bows*..... Real talk, I'm really happy and the same time grateful and it only shows that many readers are supporting this story thank you.... Wow! I can't thank you enough and I can't even name you one by one.

Okay, I read a comment from the last chapter about that some reader is requesting for a more detailed update.... Okay I'm sorry if I confused you... Honestly speaking, my basis for this story is Naruto, Fairy Tale, Korean/Chinese/Japanese movies/drama.... Now, I only have one thing in my mind and I know anime lovers already knew about OVA right? Of course, I will be making that one but I have request.... PLEASE suggest a title, you can comment or pm (personal message) me.... I'm 200% open for suggestions. If ever your suggestion will be choose I will dedicate that OVA to you and the latest chapter in that time and if ever you have a request and if ever I can do it I will do it. For example, scenario that you want to happen or a message that you want to send to someone and you can't directly say it.... Well I can post it here but don't worry you're identity is safe with, your username I mean......

THAT'S ALL, AGAIN I'M SORRY AND THANK YOU.... PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PRAY EVERY DAY.... JULY 17, 2015 IS THE FEAST DAY OF MOUNT CARMEL AND IF EVER YOU HAVE TIME. PLEASE GO TO THE NEAREST CHURCH AND PRAY OR JUST PRAY IN THE CHAPEL OR JUST PRAY ANYWHERE.... GOD BLESS!!!

ENJOY READING!

#kAmsAhAmnIdA

#Itspartytime

#989inRomance

______________________

To be continued...

Gail point of view

Gabi na kaya ay naghapunan na kami pero bago iyon ay nagbihis muna kaming lahat. Masaya naman kaming kumain. Hanggang sa natapos na kami ay dumiretso naman ang iba sa kanilang kwarto. Habang ako naman ay pumunta sa isang kiyosko (kiosk). Tahimik ko namang pinagmasdan ang dagat.

Hanggang sa...

Jayden: Gail.

Gail: Hey.

Jayden: It's already late.

Gail: I know.

Jayden: Here.

Nagbigay naman siya sa akin ng mga bulaklak. Tatlong rosas ang ibinigay niya sa akin.

Gail: What?

Jayden: I'm giving this to you.

Gail: Thanks.

Kung kaya ay kinuha ko na lang. Pero may kailangan ko pang sabihin sa kanya ang nararamdam ko. Sinabi kasi ni Chichi sa akin na hindi na kami makakaabot pa ng gabi dito dahil may problema pang dapat asikasuhin si Chichi.

Gail & Jayden: May sasabihin ako sa yo.

Gail & Jayden: Ikaw na lang ang mauna.

Gail: Ikaw na lang.