Chapter 8 - A Childsplay Gone Too Far

Here we go...  I thought as I entered the school yard. I took a look at the children running round, chasing each other and the memories kicked in. Damn it! Why can't I just forget like everybody else? I knew why, I had a very strong and specific memory, positive people might say, but not when you have been through twelve years of bullying, then it just screws you up even more. 

I put my ear-buds in, MCR was already playing, I never turned it off. I closed my eyes and listened, the flashback quickly faded, and I was back in reality. Well, not that my memory weren't real, it was, but it belonged in the past. I wasn't that kid being chased into the corner anymore, but still on so many levels I was. I still am, sort of. No, people didn't run after me, but yes, they did make me feel trapped and nervous, afraid and insecure. It wasn't just a childsplay gone too far anymore, it was much much more than that. It was bullying on its worst. I turned up the volume, and let Gerard's voice drown my thoughts, making them just an irritating background noise for a while till they all just stopped and left me alone with my music. Alone with MCR.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry this chapter became really short, and sorry I haven't posted for a while, I've been really busy. I would love it if some of you could tell me what you think, and if I should keep posting. And if you are wondering about something, you can just ask... yeah.. K-bye.