Chapter 9 - Just Like the Great White Shark

Blood. Deep. Deep red. The smell of iron. Wet. Dripping wet.

A blade. A blade to make it flow. Or drip. Depends on how deep it goes. A blade to stop the pain. For good? Or for now? Or both? NO! Just for now. I had promised myself not to try again, I remembered. A part of me wanted to forget that, and just do it, but I remembered. All I wanted to do was to take that blade and make a real deep slice into both my wrists and just let the blood flood. Drain me. Let the lack of blood kill me. It was easy, very easy. I had nothing holding me back. Except from my promise...

I need help. I thought as i cut even deeper into my wrist. My mom had taken away my computer, my cell phone, my iPod... everything. I had no way to get to my music now. She had taken them away for an entire month, as she did she said that I wouldn't need them anyways, it was not like I had any friends who would like to get a hold of me or something, right? It was right, but I did have my music on there. My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Evanescence. I needed them, just like normal people need air. I couldn't work without them, and just like the great white shark needs to keep swimming not to drown, i needed them to keep me from drowning. You see... the only thing standing between me and death was my music.

The blood ran down my wrist, into my palm and dripped off my fingertips, onto the floor. The drop of blood had become one with all the others forming a tiny puddle on my bedroom floor.  A puddle of blood.  I could drown myself in a puddle, I thought, as I was looking at the blood on the floor. There was one not far from our house, I could go there, make it look like an accident. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'll be putting out the next part very soon, I promise.