Chapter 11 - Relapse

"Why are you still alive?" One of Maria's followers had asked me earlier that day, and somehow I just couldn't get her voice out of my head. The question I had asked myself so many times, and I had so many answers, but I couldn't even get one of them out. I froze and didn't say a word for several minutes. Not that it was unusual of me not to talk, but I had been in a extremely good mood that day, ut was my first week as clean, and my second week as a member of the MCRmy. As far as I was concerned life was pretty turning out pretty good. I had stopped cutting, the bullies had stopped bothering me and I had found a new band, and they were just pure perfection!

I got home early that day, not because I had skipped class, but because our teacher let us go, we didn't have anything more to do that day anyways. Her voice was still ringing in my head. I felt something... I didn't know what it was, but it felt awful, I ran into my room and did the only thing I knew helped getting things like this away.

I cut. Deeper than I'd ever cut before. The blood started flowing, and blood red tears fell from my wrist.

The release I felt was better than any feeling I had ever felt and I couldn't see why I'd stopped. I felt so relaxed and fell asleep with my wrists still bleeding.