~Mythology~

Authors Note: Yay! Let's get started!

Mythology is a great theme.

Fantastic way to start a challenge.

Oh, and Seto's gonna be a bit uke in this.

Just a bit though, enough to be absolutely adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon an ancient time, long ago, there was a god called Apollo.

He was the god of the sun, prophecy, music, and healing, the son of Zeus, and the twin to Artemis.

He had many children, but none so great as his son, Katsuya.

He was beautiful, strong, and kind.

He was sought after every man and woman for marriage, because his strength rivaled his friend, Heracles (Hercules) and he was a hero to all.

One day, after defeating Bakura, son of Hermes, the god of thieves, he was walking along the marketplace, children playing with him along the way, before being called back to their mothers.

He went up to a nearby water fountain and scooped up a handful of cold, glistening water and poured it all over his head, making a little girl laugh at his silliness.

Katsuya was also very playful and absolutely loved children.

Katsuya flicked water on the small girl, making her squeal and she splashed some back.

Before too long, they were having a full out water war.

"Kujaku Mai! Get back here now!"

The little girl pouted, said goodbye, and ran to follow her mother.

Katsuya was saddened to see such a happy child leave, but he had something to do anyway.

It was the whole reason why he went to Greece.

A woman, dressed in red, with blond hair, told him to go to an inventor's shop, where business was booming, and the owner was a genius.

He asked why, but the woman just put her palm on his cheek and said in a motherly way, "You will know when the time comes, Katsuya. Just trust me."

He had a feeling it was a goddess.

She had that regal air about her, that it did not seem she could control.

While he had been thinking over past events, he noticed that he had already reached his destination.

He took a deep breath, and, before going in, stopped and looked in a nearby full-length mirror.

His torso was showing, proof that he was one of the most muscular men in all of Greece.

His skin was a light, golden tan, no one expected nothing less from the son of Apollo.

Everyone thought that Apollo's most prized child would inherit all, if not more of his beauty, and when they saw Katsuya, they were not disappointed in the slightest.

He had white, cotton pants that were given only to those of high society, and they were being held up by a gold rope.

He had sandals on his feet, shielding him from the stone pathway's intense heat.

He stepped through the door.

A small boy of about 12, was sitting on a stool beside the door, looking at a book.

He had a large mane of black hair and he had purple eyes.

He went into full fangirl mode when he saw Joey.

"Oh my Zeus, oh my Zeus, oh my ZEUS. YOU'RE KATSUYA JOUNOUCHI AREN'T YOU-AREN'T YOU."

Katsuya smiled, which made a group of girls faint on sight.

"Sure am, little man!"

The boy started hyperventilating intensely, eyes wide open in sheer happiness, making Katsuya worry about the little guy.

Katsuya put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Eh, kid, you oka-"

"AHHHHH HE TOUCHED ME HE TOUCHED ME HE TOUCHED MY SHOULDER I WILL NEVER WASH AGAIN-"

A man came in, holding his ears.

"Mokuba, please shut the hell-"

He stopped, cobalt eyes wide, and chestnut hair slightly disheaveled.

He was tall and skinny, skin the color of porcelain, and he was easily the prettiest boy Katsuya had ever seen.

He mouth was open in a small o, he was wearing a cotton tunic and burlap pants, covered by an inventor's apron, covered in grease and ink marks.

Mokuba jumped off the stool, fast as lightning, grabbed the tall one's hand, and pulled him towards Katsuya.

"LOOK SETO LOOK SETO ARE YOU LOOKING ITS YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY THE ONE YOU'VE HAD A CRUSH ON, REMEMBER THE ONE YOU DRAW PAINTINGS OF ALL THE TIME AND DREAM ABOUT AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM-"

Seto smacked his hand to Mokuba's mouth, silencing him before anymore if his embarrassing secrets could spill out of his little brother's mouth.

(Kura: Nah, I'm sure Mokuba said them all! *highfives Mokuba*)

Seto blushed a strong red and held out his hand for Katsuya to shake.

Katsuya smiled his most charming smirk, kissed Seto's outstretched hand slowly, and winked.

"The pleasures all mine, beautiful."

Seto fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, that end though.

Sequel anyone?

Kura-Kat out~!