~All Hallows Eve~

Authors Note: Also known as Halloween!

Such costumes, very candy, much start fanfic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay! It's a full moon tonight!"

"So?"

Jou, the werewolf, put his hands in Seto's shoulders.

"I get to talk to Mother Moon, Seto! She only comes out sometimes, just to check on us, but that's enough for me! I love Mother Moon, and she always wants ta know what little old me is doin' lately!"

Jou's tongue sweetly hung to the side of his mouth, revealing his deadly looking canines (Ha! I love bad puns!).

His pretty, warm chocolate brown eyes and messy golden hair, though, made him fit more as a playful pup.

Seto hissed softly at the luminous orb in the sky.

Being a werecat, he did not believe in a "Mother Moon". The Fire Father, on the other hand...

"I miss Fire Father..."

"Ha! You and ya silly, made-up parent!"

Seto grumbled, his brown tail swishing lightly as he sat on the stable mountain ridge with Jou.

"Fire Father is real... He keeps us warm, and gives us the perfect temperature to take naps... This 'Mother Moon', as you call her, only lets off cold... How am I supposed to take a relaxing nap in these conditions?"

Jou barked and howled with laughter.

(Kura: Triple pun, whoo! I am in a roll with this fanfic!)

He flicked Seto's right cat ear, which was deep chestnut brown, matching his hair.

"Lazy Kitty!"

Seto blushed bright pink, and his ears fell flat on his head. He loved it when Jou called him Kitty.

He didn't want to tell Jou this, because Seto has a huge crush on him, but only your true love/mate could call you Kitty, especially as lovingly as Jou did.

Seto prayed that Jou would never find out, or, by Fire Father's rays, he would die of embarrassment and teasing from the werecats for loving a werewolf.

The most attractive werewolf in the pack, granted, but a werewolf nonetheless.

Werecats always thought that they were above dogs, and Jou knew that.

So...

Why did he stay friends with Seto?

"Jou..."

"Yeah, Seto?"

"Why did you stay...friends with me?"

Jou smiled warmly.

"You're sweet and ya listen to me when Mother Moon can't... And...
Ya pretty, Seto. Nice to look at, real easy on the eyes... Ya know?"

Seto saw his chance.

"As are you... Katsuya."

His tail slowly twisted around Jou's fluffy one, making Jou blush.

It was an act that pleaded...

"Mate?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!

The sequel to this will be theme 30!

I know, I know, its long, but the theme fits it perfectly!

Kura-Kat out~!