~Treehouse Wars~

Authors Note: Yay!

So kawaii!

Siblings age: 20.

Katsuya and Seto's age: 26 and 27.

Dedicated to: @Muka_Sipping_Coffee.

She asked for a marriage fic between Joey and Seto and asked what would their married life be in my world.

My answer is this.

>:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SURRENDER!!!"

"NEVER!!!"

The Kaiba's were having a water balloon war in their treehouses.

Kaiba Katsuya and Kaiba Seto's treehouse was seven feet away from Kaiba Mokuba and Kaiba Shizuka's treehouse.

Shizuka squealed in horror as she got hit by a blue and black balloon, hair getting soaked in frigid water.

She screamed, "Big Brother Seto!!!"

Seto yelled back, "War waits for no one, Shizuka!"

While Seto was smirking evilly and filling another of his signature blue and black balloons, his devoted husband, Katsuya, was throwing his red and white balloon at Mokuba, hitting him dead center in the feels.

I mean...the chest.

Mokuba was thrown back at the sheer strength of the throw, and when the balloon broke against his torso, water went all over the treehouse's wooden floors.

Shizuka's eyes went wide as she fell forward onto her husband.

"OOF! Geez, 'Zuka! Did you gain weight? *sounds of punching* Ow! OOF! DAMMIT. I'LL STOP DAMMIT I AM A GROWN MAN-"

Katsuya said loudly, "DO YOU SURRENDER?!"

Sounds of struggling were heard from the opposing treehouse.

"HEY! THOSE ARE MY PANTS WHAT KIND OF WIFE ARE YOU-"

Five seconds later, a pair of white pants hanging from a broken tree limb was stuck outside the window, as a sign of surrender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much Puppyshipping, but hey!

Did the cuteness make up for it?

Kura-Kat out~!