Skinny Jeans

I love skinny jeans. They are amazing. They make me look amazing. Being short, with muscular legs, and a big butt, it can be hard to find clothes that make you look good. Skinny jeans do just that. If only I had a shirt that made my shoulders look less broad, my boobs look bigger, and my waist look skinnier. But until I find that shirt I'm stuck with the shapeless t-shirts. At least I have skinny jeans.

"LANDON and JAMES!! Wake up!!!!" My little sister Aubrey screamed as she bounded through my bedroom door. "ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" She announced as she kept on my bed shaking me. I heard a loud thump on the floor as James jumped down from the top bunk onto the floor.

"Okay okay" I muttered tiredly as I slowly sat up. She giggled and then bolted out of the room. I slid my legs out from under the blanket and placed my feet on the carpeted floor. I groaned loudly. Suddenly James was coming toward my with a glass of water and before I knew it the glass was empty and my face was covered in the water. That woke me up. I bolted out of bed and ran after him as he raced down the hallway toward the kitchen. "JAMES LEE DEJONG!" I screamed until I ran directly into my older brother Oliver. Knocking a plate of eggs out of his hand and a glass of orange juice onto my head.

"Someone seems to be a bit unorganized on the first day of school!" Oliver chuckled. It was only then that I realized Oliver was home from college.

"OLI!!" I yelled jumping on him. "Careful orange juice girl" he laughed picking my up. "Go take a shower, you're getting sticky" "but but" I protested "I'll be here when you get back." I sighed and then ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and then blowdried my dark brown hair which reached down just passed my waist. Jesus I need a haircut. I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt that was a size too big for my petit figure. I was about to flat iron my hair when a loud bang came on the door.

"LANDON GET THE F*** OUT OF THE BATHROOM" James yelled. I turned the flat iron off and braided my hair instead. I quickly put a layer of mascara on my already long eyelashes. And then flung open the bathroom door to see an angry looking James. I chuckled at my twin brothers expression and waltzed into the kitchen. Oliver had made eggs for me which I wolfed down as he explained why he was visiting.

"I don't have class today so I figured I'd drive down and say hi" he had only been at college a month but we all missed him a lot