Chapter e i g h t e e n

Mitchell's POV
"Hello Prince Charming" Landon said leaping over to my and throwing her arms around my neck pulling my into a tight hug.

"Hello Landon" I responded with a smirk. She was acting like last night didn't happen so I guess I could too.

"Give my a piggy back ride please" she pleaded. She was only 96 pounds so I could easily carry her if I wanted. I knew she wouldn't take no for an answer so I let her jump on my back. "To the bonfire!" She ordered. I chuckled.

"No no beautiful girl, you're on my back, we go where I want to go" I responded. I could hear her hmpf as we walked inside and down to my room. I threw her down onto my bed and turned on the tv.

"The party was getting too big and loud, let's just chill here. We can make s'mores in my microwave" I suggested. She looked at me, she probably knew that's not why I brought her down here, but if she did she decided not to say anything.

"Let's play black ops 2" she said grabbing a controller. I nodded.

20 minutes later I decided to put on some music and turn off the game. Landon seemed to be fine with that and she curled up on my bed.

I knew I shouldn't do this but I really really couldn't stop myself. I walked over to her and grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her close to me. She looked up at me with her huge blue eyes and I couldn't help but kiss her. I knew it would be over soon so I salvaged every second. She ran her small hands up my neck and through my hair. It was perfect. It lasted longer the last time when she finally pulled away. She didn't move away she just looked at me a breathed lightly.

"You know we can't do that," she said sadly looking at the floor. I sighed and walked back upstairs leaving her on my bed alone. I was kind of mad but I knew I had no reason to be. Landon was completely right. Then I got a text from Emily.

From: Emily
To: Mitchell
Why wasn't I invited to your bonfire?

I groaned. I knew she would find out some how but part of me was praying she wouldn't.

From: Mitch
To: Emily
You can come if you want.

I really didn't want her to come. She was extremely annoying these days. I guess tonight I wasn't in the mood.

From: Emily
To: Mitch
It's fine. I know you don't want me there so I won't go.

I didn't respond which I know was mean but like I said. I'm seriously not in the mood. I sat down outside on the steps. It was pretty cold out considering it was December but there where too many people at the fire and I was so not in a socializing mood.

Suddenly a cute girl sat next to me. I didn't know who she was but I'd seen her around school.

"Sorry for crashing your party," she said quietly.

"It's all good, the more the merrier" I responded trying to be nice.

"I'm Abigail, by the way" she said sticking out her hand. I shook it.

"Mitchell" I said cooly.

"I know" she responded. We talked for awhile about music and school and sports. She was actually really cool.

She was 5'4", had long dyed auburn hair that was in a high ponytail, blue eyes that weren't quite as blue and Landon's but close, light freckles, and pale skin. She was wearing a t-shirt that said "Call of Duty: Black ops 2" and she had a loose flannel over top. With ripped skinny jeans and tons of bracelets on her small wrists. She was sort of punk, but not that much. Plus she listened to rap, not Blink 182 or anything.

"So Abbi, are you gonna go to my big hockey game this weekend?" I asked her casually as we walked over to the fireplace.

"I will if you want me too" she shrugged.

"I want you too," I said as I put my arm around her shoulders. She blushed.

"Do you like s'mores?" I asked her as I began roasting a marshmallow. She shook her head shyly. "HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE S'MORES!?"

"I'm allergic to chocolate," she giggled. I looked at her wide eyed.

"I am so sorry you broken soul" I said shoving chocolate in my mouth. "Is it dairy?" She nodded. "We can make you a chocolate-less s'more." I promised pulling the marshmallow off and shoving it between gram crackers. She smiled and took a bite.

"Did I get marshmallow on my face?" She questioned.

"Not yet" I laughed as she took another bite, somehow managing to get some marshmallow on her nose. "Now you do" I smirked wiping it off with my thumb.

"And now you kiss" said a familiar sarcastic voice from behind me.

"James, go bother princess Madison" I said laughing.

"So who's this?" James asked ignoring my earlier statement.

"This is Abigail" I said cheerfully. She waved.

"Cool cool, I'm James" he said waving back. "Where's Landon by the way?" He asked me.

"I dunno bro" I responded honestly.

"I'd better go find her then" he said walking off.

"Sorry about that" I laughed nervously. She shrugged.

"Aye Mitch, we are gonna go to your basement, coming?" Noel yelled from a ways.

"Yeah sure" I responded grabbing Abigail's hand and pulling her with.

Once we reached my basement Abbi immediately jumped into one of my hammocks and so did Noel.

"Who's this pretty lady" he asked

"Abbi," I responded cooly.

"Hey dude Landon and I are heading out, see you later" James said from the top of the stairs. I waved distractedly.