Chapter t w o

Landon's POV:
My bestfriend(besides James) Jami and I had been writing notes back and fourth the entire class. I knew that the new boy, Mitchell, was reading them so I made sure to keep my hand writing as neat as possible. The bell rang loudly and I thanked the lord that English was over. Jami, Mitch,
And I marched down to the door but then Jami quickly pulled out a box of peeps from her bag and ran over the Mr. Burton.

"Thanks so so much for being the best teacher ever!" Jami giggled as she handed him the candy. Then she walked back over to us.

"ew. You still have a crush on Mr. Burton? He's like 30!" I protested

"He's actually 26" she said clicking her tongue. James was waiting outside the door for us.

"Hey Jam jam!" I said loudly putting my arm around James.

"Oh mitch, what class do you next?"

"Umm, B207" he responded.

"Oh! My friend Lydia has that class I'll text her to come pick you up from here and walk with you!" I suggested as I whipped out my phone. "what is your class after that?"

"B120" he reposed again.

"Perfect James has that class he's got you from there! Then I'll see you at lunch!" I announced happily and then marched over to my next class.
Lunch came quickly enough. I kind of liked algebra, though the only friends I had in that class where Cleo and March. They were far to talkative and annoying. Mrs. Burns finished the lesion a few minutes before the bell rang and gave us early dismissal. I decided to go meet James and Mitchell at there class.

I arrived just as the bell rang for lunch. James was the first one out the door and greeted me with a warm smile. Mitchell came out a few moments later looking a bit flabbergasted as tons of people flooded out into the hall.

"Lunch time!" I heard jami say from behind me. And with that we all marched to the cafeteria.
For the first time in a long time I was a little bit self conscious about what I was eating considering the fact that a cute boy sat next to me. I looked at him carefully. He was tall, and had a strong jaw which I think if the sexiest part of a guy. He had nice arm muscles too. His hair was longish, like James, but it was a lighter brown almost blond. Then he caught me staring. I looked away quickly and joined into the conversation my table was having.

My lunch table was full. About 20 people. I knew them all on a personal level and if you wanted to know a secret about anyone of them I knew them all, not that I would tell you though.

To my left sat Jamison, my bestfriend since 3rd grade,
then was James, my twin brother,
then Cleo, the annoying girl from math,
March, the other annoying girl from math,
Jazaline, the girl who had somehow snaked her way into our group by making out with all the boys,
Jacob, her hunk of an older brother,
Liam, the lacrosse team captain,
Jack, the football captain,
Noel, the soccer team captain, Eric, the lacrosse sidekick, Lydia, the cheerleading captain,
Emerson, the Basketball superstar,
Mia, the fashionista brat,
Theo, the big time trick skier/ lone wolf bad boy,
Carissa, the girl who sent every guy nudes,
Jaclyn, the volleyball captain, Kiaran, the boy who flirts with every girl but is actually secretly gay,
Madison, the elegant quiet beautiful girl,
Mitchell, the hot new guy, and me.

They all seem kind of like the typical popular people but they are truly not mean people and they truly care about one another, yes they have there flaws but they are my friends so deal.