Chapter One - Save Me

"YAH!" Another brutal hit smashed into my jaw as the kingka of the school punched me repeatedly. "TELL ME!"
"For the last time...I don't know..." I muttered under my breath, trying my best not to cry. For a while now I had been emotionally, spiritually and mentally dead. All that waited now was to be physically dead and I'm pretty sure that at this point I wasn't going to need to do anything myself.
"WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY GYM KIT?" Minho and his friends began kicking me as well as hitting me now. I could feel blood pouring from my body, but couldn't make out where as everything was blurry due to the loss of so much blood and the fact my eyes had become so swollen.
"I didn't take it..! I've told you this nearly a thousand times...! Please...!" I couldn't hold it back anymore. I felt the salt from my tears pour down my cheeks and into any cuts present on my face, causing stinging and tingly sensations to run down my spine.
"Right. Well if you're not going to tell us, we'll have to beat it out of you." Minho grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me up, smashing my back into the hard stone wall behind me, causing my already bruised back to start bleeding. By now, I had completely given up. I didn't care anymore. I was just going to let them get on with what they needed to do and wait for them to finish. I guess I did deserve it. Was I annoying to people? Did my presence make it feel like everyone's skin was crawling? Did people hate sharing the oxygen we breathe with me? It was all my fault. It was always going to be my fault. It will forever be my fault.
"YAH! YAH! AISH! STOP IT!" Angrily, a tall, handsome figure punched Minho to the floor, freeing me from his strong grasp. "Are you okay, my beautiful?" He gently lifted me as a bride would be carried by the groom as they left the church.
I didn't bother answering. He already knew the answer. I was never going to be okay. But...he gave me hope. Maybe he was different?