Chapter Two - Please

"So what's your name, sweetie?" He asked me with a gentle and calming voice. It was quite deep and gravelly too which made it sexier.
"I'm Nana...You?" I clung tighter to him, not wanting this moment to end.
"My names Taehyung. Nice to meet you." He gave me a smile that could melt hearts.
He was walking home with me to make sure no one could hurt me. It was raining and we were sharing an umbrella. It was like a romantic scene from an anime.
"Hey. Nana..." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Um...do...do you want...to come round...my house?" He gave me the same beautiful smile he gave me earlier.
"That's...sounds amazing, Taehyung..." I felt myself blush as a heat wave passed over my skin.
"Cute." Giggling to himself, he realised that he just said that aloud. He smacked his hand to his mouth as he also started blushing. Suddenly, he began to look serious. "Nana...I...have something to tell you..."
"What that, Tae?" I was confused. Why was he acting serious all of a sudden?
"I've...been watching over you..for a long time now. I like you. I have for a while. I'm...sorry to spring it onto you so suddenly. I just...wanted you to know...that someone out there loves you. Even...if...you may not love them back..." He gave me a sad smile. "I don't like you...in fact...I love you..."
I was gobsmacked. He...loves me? He's been watching me? I'm so confused... "W-what...do you mean...?"
"I've been keeping an eye on you...you're cute...you're funny...your smile brightens my day. I...always feel drawn to you. I want to cuddle you and keep you safe. I want to show you that I love you. I want to take you on cute and romantic dates. I want you to...be my girlfriend. Please...I know...you only know me from lessons...and...we've never properly spoken out of class...but...I've got a massive crush on you. I've had one for a while actually...Please, Nana...be my girlfriend."