Chapter Ten - The End

"Nana, are you ready to see your surprise?" His face gleamed bright like the sun. He seemed more excited than me.
Looking around the room he wheeled me into, I saw children of all ages running around. I saw adoption posters all around. "T-Tae...is this-?"
He gave me a quick nod and loving smile. "You've always wanted children with me...and...because of my problems...it affected everything...your future...I thought I should make it up to you. So...were here to pick up our son."
As I felt myself begin to shake with excitement, I began to cry with happiness and the feeling of being loved so much..."Thank you...so much. So...so much." I began to cry harder, not knowing how to control myself. Taehyung had made me feel like the most special woman alive...
"Thank you for making my life worthwhile. This is my way of paying you back. And...also..." He got down on one knee in front of my wheelchair. "Since we're going to have a family now...I think this is appropriate." Taking my hand in his, he looked up into my eyes. "Please marry me, Nana."
Nodding because I couldn't physically speak, I pulled him up into my arms. "Y-Yes, you silly idiot." I held onto him as tightly as possible. I didn't ever want to let him go. Nothing was going to hurt us now. Never.

-10 MONTHS LATER-

Taehyung and I had been married for three months now. Earlier today we picked up our beautiful baby boy named Hyun-Woo, who was 10 months,  2 weeks old.
After going through so many years of bullying, being beaten, feeling empty, wanting to leave this world...I finally felt...whole. I felt complete. I felt as though nothing could go wrong anymore. When people say "It will get better." - it really will. You just have to be patient. Wait. Perfection takes time and there will be a few bumps along the road. You just have to remember everything will be okay in the end...and if it's not okay...it's not the end.