Author's Note *__*

Hey, guys!
I know I've kinda neglected this fic for a while now, but I've just finished my Xiumin fic, so I'm back onto writing this one. I'm sorry, guys. I did start writing the Xiumin one first and I knew it was going to take a while to write, so I prioritised that rather than anything else. Plus it was my favourite story to write at the time, making me want to prioritise that more than anything else.
Anyway, as I was saying...I will resume this fanfiction now that I've finished. My plans are to finish this fanfiction and my TaePyo one. Then I'm going to start my new fanfiction called 'Daddy'. It's going to be about Woo Jiho (Zico) of Block B, so if you guys like him check it out! I will quickly warn you in advance though guys, it's going to be quite sexy...so...if you're not into that, maybe don't check it out.
Thank you so much for your patience and your support. It really means the world to me. In these couple of months that I've been writing, I've achieved what I wouldn't have even thought I would. I have over 100 views on some of my stories. I've made friends from different countries, some of which are going through difficulties like me. I just want to shout out to them saying thank you for your support and don't worry, guys! You will make it in the end! Keep going strong!
Thank you all for reading this, even though it's not an update. I will post a new chapter either tonight or tomorrow evening.