Chapter Seven - Blood Red Tears

As soon as Taehyung left to go to the apartment a strange figure slammed the door open to the house and grabbed me by the neck. He pinned me up against the door. "Where's Taehyung?" He said in a grungy voice. He was ugly. Really ugly.
"U-um...who are you?" I questioned, fearing for my life.
"Guess. I'm the one he got his looks from." Chuckling, he pulled out a knife.
"No kidding." I stated sarcastically, trying to push him away. It wasn't working though.
Pushing me harder against the door, he banged my head as he strangled me. "TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"
Coughing and spluttering, I croaked back. "I'd never tell you. I don't know who you are, but I know you want to hurt him. Just take it all out on me."
"Hmmm..." Contemplating what he was going to do, he got the knife and stabbed me. As I felt the blade enter my body, he twisted it around multiple times to try and cause me the utmost pain possible. "I'll be going now. I've done what I've wanted. Maybe doing this to his girlfriend will be even more of a pain to him than actually hurting him. Cackling, he ripped the knife from my middle-waist.
This caused me to fall to the floor. I felt faint. I was loosing a lot of blood and fast too...I didn't know how much longer I had. I needed to quickly write Taehyung a note before it was too late.
As I got up, my life flashed before my eyes...my life with Taehyung...my hopes for a future with him...my dreams...I began to cry as I thought of the family we could've had together. Even if I did survive, I don't think I'd ever be able to have children. The wound was near where my cervix or womb would be. It hurt like a cow...
Instead of writing a note, I decided to call Taehyung instead. I thought, obviously, that would be a wiser option since I was practically dying right now. Call after call, he didn't pick up. I waited to leave him an answerphone instead. As the beep sounded, I began to talking, my voice cracking and whimpering due to the pain. "Taehyung-oppa...please...p-pick up...Your dad...he jus-just...came and he...he st-stabbed...me...If...I'm not here...by the time...you come back...I'm sorry I didn't make...it...to see the dorm...today...and...I...I l-love-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence, I felt faint. Crashing to the ground, I bashed my head on the kitchen counter as I fell.