Chapter Three - Rain

"I-Uh...I...Taehyung...I..." I was still shocked. He sprung this upon me so suddenly. Was he just joking around or was he actually being serious?
"Let me show you how much I love you then." He put the umbrella down, letting the rain soak up from head to toe.
"What're you doing, Tae...?" I was confused and cold. Those two together we're not good things.
He wrapped one arm around my back, pulling me closer to him. "I will stick all of your broken pieces back together, Nana..." He leaned down, his lips gently brushing mine, kissing me.
The rain began to pour down harder, soaking us until we were dripping wet. "Taehyung..." I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "Okay...but...you better be serious about this."
"I'm extremely serious." He grabbed hold of my hand as we began to walk to his house. "My parents are home at the moment, they're on their honeymoon. Sorry about that...you can meet them next time though! I promise!" He gave me a cheeky smile.
"Okay then...thank you." I smiled back, not noticing I was shaking, squeezing his hand tightly.
"Are you okay, Jagi?" Pulling my hand up he gently kissed it.
I gave him a small nod. I didn't want him to worry about me. He'd obviously been doing too much of that lately, so I just wanted to enjoy being with him.
"We're here!" He ran up to the door, pulling me with him. Unlocking it, he dragged me in and slammed the door shut. He then pinned me against the door, cupping my face with his hands.
"Taehyung...what're you doing...?" I began panicking. Was he going to...?
"Just...wait, Jagiya...don't panic...shush..." Leaning his forehead onto mine, he stared into my eyes. He then began to gently kiss me. "I want to show you...what it really feels like...to be loved by someone..."