Chapter Four - Anxious Love (M)

Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled it closer to his. I could feel his hardness against my body.
"You...mean...?" I was scared. Did he want me just for that?
"Y-Yeah...am...I allowed? It's your choice...not mine." He sounded concerned.
I guess if he did just want me for that; it would help ease my pain for a while. Even if love wasn't the cause for it, he was right. I would feel loved for a while. "Yes...its...okay...Just promise you'll be careful...its my first time and I'm a little uneasy about it." I cracked a gentle smile at him, avoiding eye contact.
"Of course I'll be careful, silly..." Leaning down he gently kissed me, causing my arms to wrap around his neck.
I craved him. I wanted him. I needed him. I needed to feel like someone out there wanted me, even if it was for just and hour. Running my hands through his hair, I felt my heart stop as he began to gently kiss and suck on my neck. This caused strange sounds, to my surprise, to leave my lips.
"It's okay, beautiful. It just means that you like the feeling of what I'm doing." He gave me a loving smile, leaving me weak at the knees.
Picking me up bridal style, he carried me to his bedroom, laying me on the bed. He was being as careful as possible; ensuring I didn't get hurt. He climbed onto me, straddling me at the hips, leaning down to kiss me more passionately this time. He pulled the hairband from my hair, allowing it to fall around my shoulders, and ran his fingers through it.
"I love you, Nana...I love you so much..." Mumbling, he began kissing my neck again. He held the bottom of my top. "Is it okay for this to go...?"
After giving him a small, but reassuring, nod, he pulled off my top. This exposed the top half of my body as he pulled off my bra too. After that he leaned down and began leaving love bites down my cleavage, massaging my chest. This caused me to make louder sounds of pleasure.
He pulled off his own top, exposing his well toned abs. I couldn't help myself. I ran my fingers down them as he continued leaving love marks around my body.
"What about this?" He was pointing to my skirt.
"Y-Yeah..."
After removing my skirt and knickers, he sat there admiring my body. "You're so gorgeous...Nana...I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life..." He pulled me up into a hug, causing me to get teary. Then, removing his trousers and boxers, he sat in between my legs. He had a sexy body. Toned abs and a v-line. What more could a girl ask for?!
"Am I allowed to...?" Looking even more worried than before he pointed to my area.
I nodded, hesitantly.
He then proceeded to enter me, waiting until the pain had subsided, and began moving.