Memories

Chris's POV

(The fight lasted quite awhile, bloody too. No good with making fighting scenes so use your imagination and create one. Now it's nearing the end of the battle with the warlock) 

The warlock had lost his glamour long ago. Now he was a tall man, maybe 6'7, black hair, black eyes, scars, his mark was the patches of scales here and there on his skin. We were both covered in blood and wounds and breathing hard. There was one thing that I had an advantage of: he kept using magic which would decrease his health a lot quicker, and that he has a bad blocking skill. So all I need to do is block all of his strikes, wait till he's tired and finish him off. The warlock struck a lighting strike, which I easily dodged, and stepped closer to him. This was the process until I was right in front of the warlock. He was sweating, pale, and breathless. I punched him in the stomach. Again, and again, and again. The warlock coughed up black blood, clutching his stomach. (I suck at writing action XD) Taking my claws out, I grabbed ahold of his neck, lifting him into the air, and crushed his windpipe and cutting into his main artery. He went limp like a rag doll, and I dropped the warlock. "Rot in hell." I growled, then felt a surge of power go through my entire body, and saw a light glowing in the center of my chest. A voice rang inside of my head. Whoever kills the strongest warlock will be granted that warlock's power which shall be passed down to their kin. That, Christopher, is how your daughter got the gift of magic. The glow was gone, as well as the power.

Vivian stood before me. "What a shame, I was going to kill him if he won the battle for Chief and keep the power all to myself. But, I'll still win since I have to do this loser's job." Vivian smirked. "I know you're in there somewhere Cassia, and I know you're strong enough to fight this bitch." I said, looking in the depth of Vivian's eyes. She laughed, "Your mate is gone so stop trying to talking to me like I'm a phone." She ran up to me, and punched extremely hard, knocking me back to a tree. I fell and groaned, the impact opening up a wound in my back that was just about to be completely healed. "You're quite pathetic if that little hit hurt you." She picked me up b my neck, slamming me into the tree again. "Now it's your turn to rot in hell." Vivian snickered.

Cassia's POV

It was darkness everywhere I turned, and not like a room that cut off light, but a place where there was no light. I stood on a floor, but when I went to touch it, there was nothing. I remember hearing voices, two men voices. One was loving, caring, and warming. The other was cold, dark, and I wanted to run away from wherever it came from. I can't remember who I am, what I am, or anything. But when I hear the warm man's voice, there are a sequence memories I can't get out of my mind. There is a small girl with gray and white hair with a blue and green eyes on the back of a tall guy with light brown and dark brown eyes. They were laughing together. Next were a group of people. A girl with black hair, gray eyes; the other girl had fiery red hair, freckles, and light brown eyes. There were two boys, one had brown hair, the other blonde hair, but both had blue eyes. It would be them with the girl with different eyes having fun with the four, almost as if they were all friends. They'd watch funny and scary movies together, sleep under the stars, play in a forest, cause trouble for people that must have been their parents. Next was a three men, all coming after the small girl, eyes filled with hatred, but she lived and killed them.

Right as I was about to see an image of a family with the girl and the brown haired boy that carried her on his back, I heard the nice man's voice, echoing throughout this void. I know you're in there somewhere Cassia, and I know you're strong enough to fight this bitch. I searched in the darkness, looking all around for where this voice came from. "I'm here!" I found myself yelling at nothing. No one can hear you, child. The cold voice broke out, making me fall to my knees, hiding my head from whoever this mean man was. The name began ringing in my ears; Cassia, Cassia, Cassia. Suddenly, in the darkness was an image. It was the boy that carried the girl. I stood up quickly, watching the image. The boy was bloody and bruised, struggling to get up from the ground. A girl came into the image, kicking, punching, and throwing the boy. It hurt me so much to watch, but I continued, wanting to know what would happen. You can't do anything to stop this, little one. The cold voice came back. These people will die, it continued on. A burning sensation filled my senses, making me scream and collapse to an unseen floor. So will you, the burning continued, causing me to cry out and curl in on myself. It continued hurting me and speaking, continuously telling me I've held onto the life I no longer have. But-if I do not live? What am I doing here? Am I really holding on? By constantly thinking about these memories? Those friends, boy and girl, then their children, the girl's mother? Is that what's keeping me in this void? But if I am holding onto a life that is no longer mine, and he is trying to get rid of me, I still have a chance at getting this life that seems filled with love and happiness.

A light glowed; a moon. When the light hit my skin, a power so strong I could only gasp. Beside me was a man, one that itched at my memory, my instinct screaming the cold voiced man. I stood, staring him in the eye. A name continuously being said: Cassia, Cassia, Cassia Jasmine Storm, descendant of the long line of the strongest werewolves. The man looked scared now. "You took my memory." I punched him in the jaw. "You took my life." Another punch, "My family." A stronger punch. "And my freedom." With all of my strength, I punched him and made him fly back a few feet away. "Now, I am taking it all back. The thing I'm going to enjoy taking will be your life." I grabbed ahold of his neck, throwing my free hand into his chest, grabbing his heart, I pulled it out. His body trembled, then went limp only a second later. I dropped the body, then the heart on top. The memories came back all at once. The old and new pack house, Mom, Zander, Natalie, having the time of my life, my father, brother, and uncle. Selene, a birthday, moving to a beautiful state, Spirit, Piers, Hades, Terra, Rachel, Damien, Jasper, Aurora, Kaden, and Christopher, my mate. His voice was the warmth that I held onto, he's what kept me fighting a battle I didn't even know I was fighting. "Don't worry, Chris. I'm coming back."