2: Zander & Natalie

"Your useless Cassia. They don't want you." My father yelled at me. I cried and shook my head. "Your lying. I'm more powerful than you'll ever know. Mom always knew that!" I screamed, still crying. I grabbed my daggers and started practicing. I didn't notice that Dad came up to me, grabbing the knives, before slapping me across the face as hard as he could. I fell to the ground. I tried to get up, but instead, just got kicked in the stomach by my brother. Both punched and kicked me till I coughed blood.

Right as Dad was about to plunge the dagger into my chest, I screamed, and a huge white light flashed from my necklace that was my mother's. I was lifted from the ground, and sparkles surrounded me. My bones cracked and shifted. It was agonizing, but I was distracted by the power I felt rushing through my veins. When my feet, or should I say paws, touched the ground, I saw I was a very large black wolf. And trust me, black wolves are extremely rare and powerful, and larger than the white wolf, who are known to be the largest wolf recorded.

Dad and Jacob, my brother, stumbled back, scared at what I just become. I heard murmurs from behind me so I turned around slowly. It looked like all packs in the North America were bowing down at my presence. Chris walked up beside me, bowing, then whispering something in my ear, but I couldn't quite hear him. "It's time to wake up Baby. It's clear to go home." His voice whispered. "Come on, baby cakes, wake up." He whispered again, nudging my side.

I blinked my eyes open, getting used to the bright light. I looked and saw Chris was in human form again, and had clothes on. I was still in wolf form, and in Chris's arms. I yawned, and my stomach rumbled. He laughed, hearing my stomach growl. He set me down on the ground to shift and change into some clothes. So I went behind a tree to change, but when I went to shift, I couldn't. Instead, I felt the agonizing pain I did in my dream, the part where I changed into the black wolf.

I looked where I heard a tree branch break, and saw one of the guys from my pack, who fought over me once, standing there, holding a needle that was empty. I remembered his name was Zander. He must have injected something into me. I whimpered and tried to bark for Chris, but I was too weak. I tried super hard to scratch the tree bark, but I couldn't do anything. Dark circles started filling my vision, telling me I was about to faint. I could barely hear Chris's voice before I fell into darkness, and being swooped into Zander's arms.

~~~~~~7 Weeks Later~~~~~~

I cried softly, looking at the test I held in my hand. I put my hands to my stomach, crying slightly harder. If you think it's Chris's and my baby, it's not. Since the day Zander injected that sedative into me, he took me to a hidden place, and made me have sex with him every night, never bothering to use a condom. So I'm pregnant with his baby, not Chris's.

He's done this for two months, and now finally accomplished his plan with me. He said if I don't do what he wants, he'll kill everyone I love. And since I found my mate, a week later I went into heat. Of course, Zander took advantage of that. And heat lasted for 3 weeks. But he never mated with me.

I heard a knock on the door, so I hurried and threw the test into a drawer, quickly closing and jumping into my bed, opening my laptop. "Come in." I said as I opened up YouTube. "What's up baby?" Zander asked, jumping on the bed and making me kiss him. I hated it, I missed the feeling of Chris's lips even though I've only kissed him once. "Don't call me that." I whispered, pulling away. I closed my eyes, hearing Zander sigh, "You know what happens when you act like a bad little girl, sugar." He said in his seductive tone, but it never did any good on me.

I hurried off the bed, trying to stay away from him, but he grabbed my wrist tightly. I whimpered slightly and tried to pull away, but he gripped my wrist tighter, breaking it. I groaned in pain as Zander shook his head. "Looked what you made me do now Lily pad. Did you take the test today yet?" He asked, pulling me to his chest. He looked at me in the eyes as I whispered, "Not yet." trying not to look at him. He sighed and walked to the bathroom. No, no, no.