9: Caffine and Sugar

When I woke up, I saw blue and white in front of me. Then I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist and a heavy thing on top of my head. I looked slightly up, and saw Chris, fast asleep, laying on top of my head as I laid on his shoulder. On my right side, was Damien. He was reading a Harry Potter book. He noticed I was awake and smiled lightly. "Hey, Case, want something to drink?" He whispered, trying not to wake up Chris. "Coffee please?" I asked tiredly. He hummed in response and got up and left somewhere. Chris groaned and wrapped both arms around me, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. I smiled to myself, turned my head, and kissed the top of his head.

Damien came back with a styrofoam cup, and I could see the steam clearly. He handed it to me while sitting down. I whispered, "Thank you....where's Terra and Rachel?" I asked, looking around but didn't see black or red hair. "They went somewhere I don't know." He shrugged, opened up his book and began reading. I took a sip of my coffee, winced from burning my tongue, but it immediately healed. Ever since I had shifted into the black wolf, my wolf genes completed and I can heal faster, run faster, and have a lot more strength. But now, I shift into my husky pup again. I'm happy that I do, I don't know if I could continue shifting into a huge, scary, black wolf all the time.

Chris groaned again before slowly picking his head up. I watched him, smiling lightly. He looked like a little boy every time he woke up, with his sleepy innocent eyes and bed head hair. He looked over at me, and his eyes were instantly clouded with love. I brushed his hair with my free hand, pushing it away from his face like a mother would their son. Chris leaned forward, never breaking our gaze gaze, and brushed his lip against my own. I wrapped my arm around his neck while he slightly pulled me closer.

"Hey! Squirrel!" I heard an all too familiar voice ask. I slowly pulled away from Chris and looked over, seeing Terra and Rach leaning against the seats in front of me, smiling broadely. "Hm?" I sat up, being sure not to spill my coffee. Rach put her hand on the side of her mouth, so Chris couldn't see, and silently said, "There's a Wii just down the hall, wanna come?" I thought about for a minute before nodding. I got up, handing Chris my coffee, and followed them to somewhere.

An hour has gone by, and we finally landed at Miami, and all I have been doing was eating cake, cookies, donuts, and coffee. Chris tried stopping me, but I kept hitting him in the back of the head as a shut up. I know I have a sugar overload, but I really don't care. I can't really think straight, so I've become a hassle for Chris, Damien, Terra, and Rachel.

Chris's POV

Case ran over to a cupcake shop, and looked in the viewing glass, and I literally could see her begin to drool. "C'mon guuuuuyssss." Baby whined, stomped her foot, and crossed her arms over he chest. I sighed, walking over to her, I flung her over my shoulder carefully. "Hey! Put me down this instant Christopher!" Cassia yelled, and began pounding on my back. "Help! Help! Rape! He's gonna rape me!" Baby yelled loudly, grabbing everyone's attention.

"It's alright everyone, she's just had a major sugar overload. Nothing to worry about." Terra announced, making my small tension go away. Damien and Terra were at my side, and Jasper and Rachel were on my other side. Cassia finally calmed down, and had begun poking my butt while giggling. Our friends were trying to restrain from laughing.
~~~~
Cassia's POV

Everything became a big blur once I had my sixth cup of coffee. All I remember is seeing Chris, Terra, Jasper, Rachel, and Damien. Everything else is basically 👎.

So I basically just was a prisoner in my own body. Well at least until cold water engulfed my whole body.

I immediately got to my feet, choking on water. My head zipped back and forth until my vision cleared up. I was standing in a bathtub filled with ice water. There stood before me were Terra, Rachel, Jasper, Damien, and Chris, having huge smirks on their face. I huffed, grabbing a handful of water, I began splashing them. They screamed and ran out the room.