Chapter 3

The miniture waterfall Delilah drank from. If you can't see the picture let me know and I'll fix it :)

Recap
I yip in pain, but at least try to limp off. Mr. Wolf is not having it though. I get thrown into a tree and yip again, the large brown wolf starts getting fuzzy as I begin seeing black dots. After this, I don't know what happens. I black out.
******

Damian's P.O.V
I finally caught this little vixen that's been hunting all of our usual kills. It would be fine if it was a small amount and hasn't been effecting the pack, but that's not the situation.

This red furball has been eating too many squirrels, rabbits, and berries. If I'm not mistaken, I'd say it eats just as much as a human!

I decided to follow the scent, but the thing ran right into me! Now here I am, taking it back to the packhouse. I don't know what I'm going to do with it. Us wolves don't eat foxes, they're too similar to our kind. It just wouldn't feel right.

I'll have to take it to Alpha Derek anyways. I think shrugging it off.

As I think that thought, I see the packhouse in the distance. I drop the forest creature on the dirt and moss covered floor, before shifting to put some shorts on.

I pick up the knocked out fox by the neck and begin walking to the packhouse. My hand loosens from around the scrawny animal's neck somewhat. I don't want to accidentally kill it before I get the okay from Alpha Derek.

Walking down the hallways of my Alpha's floor, I hear a groan of frustration from the other side.

I swear he works too hard sometimes. He's gonna lay in his grave with those papers one day if he doesn't give it a break.

Just as I raise my hand to place a knock on the door, it flies open. He takes a big whiff of the air, looks at the scrawny animal in my hand, and looks back up at me with blue eyes.

My wolf whines in fear, I've never seen my Alpha like this. Yes, he always seems intimidating, and yes, he's had a bad reputation in the past, but never have I seen such anger and hatred in my life.

I try to figure out the issue, but get cut off with pain shooting through my eye and cheek. My back makes contact with the floor. The impact knocks all of the air out of me, making me grunt. The fox flies out of my hand and into the air. Alpha Derek catches it gracefully and cradles it to his desk, staring at it with gentle eyes the whole time. My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Does he have a love for foxes, I never knew about? I mentally question.

I lightly touch my eye, receiving a stinging feeling afterwards. I hiss at the feeling.

Just as I sit up, I feel a fist connect with my cheek once again. This time busting my lip. They keep coming one after another, just as hard as the last.

Delilah's P.O.V
The sound of flesh colliding with flesh has me begin to stir. My eyesight is mildly fuzzy, but begins to come around in a few seconds.

Where am I? I think to myself.

My eyes see a mess of folders, papers and 2 chairs. I use my paws and try to sit up, only to yip in pain when I feel a sharp sting in my hind leg. The sound of flesh hitting flesh instantly stops and the man from the forest, walks through the door.

When the man opens the door I see another man laying in the walkway, bloody, bruised, and unconscious. The smell of blood begins to make my heart race, seeing the man from the forest with his knuckles bloody and raw don't help my state of panic.