Chapter 14

I personally really liked this chapter, friendship and girl power is born. *sigh* I'm so proud of my little Delilah and of- well you hav to read to find out *cough* *cough* Okay back to the story.

WARNING: A lot of profanity in this chapter.

Travis has Kevin Hart's voice.

Recap
I'm lost in the city.
*****

Derek's P.O.V

I wanted to beat that girl senseless, after finding out she was someone who use to torment my mate. Unfortunately not only is she human, but she's a girl. I don't hit girls, they're too delicate and I may end up doing more damage than I intend to. Like lethal damage.

It wouldn't be so bad if I hired one of my female warriors to handle her would it?

That girl ruined our night. Tonight I was going to mark Delilah as mine. It was going to be perfect, but then she came along and ruined everything.

Now I regret waiting so long to act upon it and just mark her because Jacob and his men have checked everywhere on our land and she's no where to be found. Which means she's on another Alpha's land. Hopefully their kind enough to take her in unharmed. I growl to myself.

But then again I'm losing hope. I've called 5 packs already and no Delilah. I just want to know that she's okay...that she's alive.

Delilah's P.O.V

BEEEEEEEEP!

The loud unfamiliar sound has me flinching and covering my ears in pain before I'm yanked into a chest and right into unfamiliar arms.

"Hey kid, what's the matter with you?! Didn't your parents ever teach you not to stand in the middle of the street?" A deep voice says.

I shake my head rapidly as I look up into brown nearly black eyes of a dark-skinned man. His arms seem to have some black ink on it too.

"Are you lost?" He asks with concern beginning to cover his features.

I hesitantly nod my head. Derek told me to always be cautious around people I just meet.

"Are you mute?" I shake my head and realize I should probably give an audible answer.

"No." I say just above a whisper.

"Then I'll ask again, are you lost?" Normally I'd be offended that he had such an attitude, but at the moment I'm to shaken and unfocused to care.

"Yes." I say with a slight glare.

"Where are you from, kid?" He asks.

I stop to really think about it. "I don't know."

He looks frustrated. "What do you mean you don't know? Can you described what it looked like?"

I don't know him, but I do know I shouldn't lead a stranger to where I live... "The woods. Just take me to the woods." I say completely sure with my answer. I can find my way home from there, to Derek.

"The woo-?" He cuts himself off. "Look, I don't know where you're from, but there are no woods around h-" He gets cut off, but this time not by himself.

"Aye! It's him guys, get him!" A bulky looking man along with two other come sprinting down the street, pushing the small amount of people out of the way in the process.

"Oh shit." I hear the stranger mumble along with a string of other profanities I don't understand the meaning of. In the midst of my thoughts I realize my hand is being pulled. "Run!"