Claimed! A boondocks fanfiction

Chapter 1*

I looked around at the scenery of the houses as we passed them.

"Alright now Jewel," my mother hissed at me as she drove, "I don't want you disturbing the neighbors okay?"

I glared out the window. What else the hell am I suppose to do? Be normal? I laughed out loud. I'm not normal, and I'll never be normal, because I'm a mixed with human and wolf. My dad was a werewolf, but he died somehow (I don't know), so I have those dog like traits, which certainly isn't normal, you know?

"Look, Jewel, remember what happened in Florida?"

She really got to remind me?

Recap*

"Jewel?! What the hell are you doing?!" my mother screamed as I rolled in my victim's blood. I started laughing and continued to roll in their blood. Hahahaha! Fresh blood!

I looked down to see that it was my best friend, Alexander. Throat ripped out and his blood all over me.

"Damn it Jewels, you really need to learn how to control your fucking wolf. You know what, I've made my mind, you're going to live with your grandma so that she can help you control this," my mother shook her head in disappointment.

"You act like I did this on purpose," I snapped at her, while licking some of the blood from his hand. I heard that if you don't, the wolf god, Fanish, will kill you.

EOR*

So, that's where I am now, right down the street from Grandmas house! The houses are beautiful, one looks like the white house. Ha!

I spotted two boys standing in their yard looking at the car. One with braids wearing a white tanktop and sweatpants, he's about my height and probably the young one. But, a boy with an afro caught my eye. Standing tall and graceful, but with a boring look in his eyes, also, he wore a black t-shirt with khaki bottoms. His eyes connected with mine and I quickly looked away.

The car stopped at a house next to the two boys house. Shit!

"D-Did we run out of gas?" I asked her.

She looked at me in amusement, "No," she chuckles, "We're here, at your grandma's house."

Damn, damn, damn. "Really? Here, she stays here?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at the tan two story house, painted with blue, white, yellow, and green flowers, a porch, rocking chair sitting by the door, while a large plant that was calling my name. The smell is magnificent. Strawberries and lemons. I walked up the steps and smelled the plant. I did not want to leave it, but a lady bust out the door and attacked me. "Who are you?!" she snarled in my face.

I was so surprised that my words got caught in my throat, maybe it's my heart, either way something coming out.

"Diamond!" my mother exclaimed rushing onto the porch and smiling. The hell she smiling for?

"Oh, hello Frances," the lady smiles, "is this your daughter?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," I choked out.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry," my 'grandma' helped me up and brushed the dirt off me. I was tall compared to her, although, she was stronger. She looked at me with hazel brown eyes that flicked to blue. She looks weird with blue eyes, I look weird with blue eyes, since we both are fully African-Americans.

"So... you're going to be staying here?" my grandma smiled.

I sighed, "Yes ma'am. Since apparently, I have to learn how to control my wolf state of mind. And her uncontrol to kill."