Chapter 7

Jewel POV

So, I get back in class, and this girl is sitting in my seat. I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Um... excuse me, but you're in my seat." I said softly. The girl looked at me, "So?"

"I sit here. My stuff was in this seat." I told her. "And? I moved it."

"Where is it?" I asked.

"In the trash can."

:Calm down Jewel, no need to get mad: River whimpered.

I'm not mad. Very happy in fact. I walked to the trash can, got my large bookbag out and walked over to the girl who was still in my seat. My smiling face turned dark and Death saw it, so she moved away. "Stupid bitch should have never sat in my god damn seat!" I swung my bookbag at her head and she went flying to the wall. My bookbag weighed at least nine pounds, so it should have killed her, I don't care. Nobody in the class moved. Except Death. She gave me a high five.

"Sit in my damn seat and throw my stuff away, hell naw. I ain't having that." I sat in my seat and did my work. The bell rung and everybody left but me, since my classroom is basically the same. "I walk up in the class and be like... damn! What the fuck happened to her?" I recognized Cindy voice. "I whacked her ass with my bookbag because she sat in my seat." I told her. A smile appeared on her face. "My nigga, my nigga... My nigga, my nigga. My motha fuckin nigga." she said in a tone.

She sat next to me and looked at the board. "What we doing in here?" she asked me. "I don't exactly know."

Cindy looked at me, "Me neither. I'm finna get on Facebook." she pulled out her phone. Throughout the whole class, I listened to music and did my homework for previous classes. I finished by the time the bell rung. "Can't be late for Mrs. Jack class. She be snapping on people." Cindy got up and left.

--------------

I saw Huey standing by the Japanese classroom door. An angry expression on his face. "What?" I said in an innocent voice. "Don't 'What' me. Jasmine told me what happened fifth period." his eyes burned. "But she-"

"Don't want to hear it. You should have never hit that girl."

"I didn't mean it. I did mean it, but I didn't want it to happen like that." I whinned. "Jewel, you need to control your anger." he sighed.

:Don't do it Jewel: River growled.

"How the fuck you gonna tell me what to do? You don't even know me." I snapped. He showed no emotion. "I promise. If you wasn't my mate, I'd been killed you." I hissed at him. "What?"

Damn... did I just say that?

-------------------------

Huey POV

Did I hear her correctly this time. She said, 'mate' right? I'm pretty sure this what I heard her right. "Did I hear you right?" I asked.

"N...No. You heard wrong." she studdered. I know her better than she know herself. Studders when she lie. Blink fast when she's nervous. Play with her fingers when she thinks. I sound like a stalker.

"You're lying." I smirked softly. "N...N...No I'm n...not. I d...don't lie." she says. "Okay, mate." I walked in class and sat down.

"Haro kurasu."

"Konbanwa fujin Kimu." The class responds. I look at Jewel. She's just looking out the window. "It seems as if we have a new student in class today." Mrs. Kim refers to Jewel who isn't paying attention. I threw a pen at her and she growled under her breath. "Miss. Lihon, why don't you tell us who you are." Mrs. Kim suggested. Jewel stood up, " Watashinonamaeha jueru Lihondesu. Watashi wa ijime o kirai, hitobito ga watashi ni mono o nageru toki, sore o kirau." and sat back down. "I respect that." a boy yelled out. "So don't throw nothing in my direction." she smiled at him. It made me mad.

"I don't care, Huey Freeman." Jewel said to me.

Confusion? Hell yeah.

-------------------------

Jewel POV

The bell rung and everybody got up to leave. "Yo, Huey." I called to him. He turned around, eyes dark and cold. "What?"

"Do you know where this class is?" I showed him the paper. "Yeah, next door." he pointed to the room. "Oh." he walked away. I followed him. He must have not known, because when he walked in class and saw me, his face drained. "Jewel, go to class before you be late." he said firmly. "Hell naw, I feel like bothering you." I sat down next to him. The late bell rung and students were sitting in desk. The teacher started talking, but I wasn't listening, because it wasn't my class. Aye!

"And as you can se-"

her eyes located me. I looked back at her and waved. "Excuse me, who are you?" she asked me. "I'm new here." I said. "Name," she said with attitude. I coughed, "My name is Jewel Lihon." I said.

"I'm sorry but, you don't have this class." she informed me. "Oh I know." I smiled. "Go to class then." she told me. "I am in class. I do newspaper and I have to go class to class taking pictures." I lied. "Where is your camera?" she asked me. I dug in my bookbag and pulled out my camera. "Oh, well carry on then." she went back to teaching. I sighed and Huey gave me a shameful look. I stood up and took pictures around the room. To my surprise, they came out amazing. I'm joining the newspaper.

After taking pictures, I went to my class which was loud. I opened the door, "Walking in class. Fuck everybody. Homework, quiz, test, don't care about it."

-------------------------

When you're bored, you write random stuuf, or do nothing at all

-CelesteK