Chapter Three: Meeting

~Delirious POV~

We walked down to the maids quarter. Maids dashing back forth as we got closer. Some holding brooms, dustpans, rags, bottles, and a few had empty silver trays.

"Anna what are you doing here," asked a maid who was tall, blonde, black classes that rested on her nose, and had sky blue eyes.

"I'm looking for Sophia, have you seen her by chance," she asked.

"Yes she's outside in the garden," she said swiftly.

"Thank you," Anna said quickly and ran down the hall. I ran after her following her so I wouldn't get lost. After running for a few minutes we got to a small oak brown door. She grabbed her key and unlocked the door. Why is there so many locked doors. What are they hiding.

"Come on John," she said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Okay lets go," I said as we stepped out into the blinding light of the outside. Fresh cut grass and roses flooded my smell as my eyes adjusted to the outside light. I blinked a couple of times and I can see beautiful bluebell flowers growing, a light purple lilac bush, some vibrant orange and yellow Tiger Lily's, yellow Daisy's, and one single red rose.

Mesmerized by the beauty and I slowly approached it. I reached for and pricked my finger on a thorn.

"Ow," I yelled and looked down at my pricked finger. Slowly droplets of blood spilling out of my finger.

"That's why we don't have these stupid things growing anymore," yelled an angry female voice.

"Sophia," Anna said from behind me "you know what I want." Sophia rolled her eyes and began walking inside with Anna and me following her like she was our mother duck.

~Vanoss POV~

I looked into mirror and admired my work. Then the room door opened. I peeked outside the bathroom doorway and saw that one maid who put in here.

"Evan where are you," she said harshly.

"In the bathroom," I yelled loudly.

"You have some people here to s-."

"Evan," screamed Anna cutting off the maid.

"Anna," I yelled as I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Woah love the hair," she said as she ran her fingers through my jet black hair.

"Ahem," said a male voice behind Anna.

"Oh Evan this is the person I told you was coming, his name is J-," she said before getting cut of.

"Jonathan and I'll be staying the night," he said swiftly.
---------------
A/N: Hey guys sorry for no updates for a while but I hope this chapter was worth the wait and how short it is. :D