Chapter Eighteen: Realizations

~Vanoss POV~

"H-hey Wildcat why is there blood over here," I asked with a slight stutter.

"Describe the area," he yelled.

"Small table with th-," I was cut off by a loud booming yell from Wildcat.

"What are you talking about. There isn't no blood over there you're just seeing things," he said. I bent down and looked closer at the blood droplets. They looked real and I wasn't imagining these being here. I stood up and walked around the droplets. I walked and saw his hallway became less decorated with items that hung on the wall. Finally I was in the doorway of the room he was in.

Inside the room was a tan couch with a white fuzzy blanket and pink pillow thrown in front of it. Behind the couch was a window that was covered by shut blinds. Off to the left side was bookshelves covered in books and Knowledge was carved sloppily on the third shelf. In the middle of the room sat a covered coffee table with books piled on it, empty bowls, and some bottles. But off to the right was an easel with a half finished art piece, more art hung on the wall, and boxes lined the bottom half of the wall.

"Are you just going to stand there or come sit down," Wildcat said with a large grin.

"Yeah," I said softly and trudged over to the couch.

"So was I right about the blood or what," he questioned and dropped his grin.

"No, it's real blood," I stated looking into his eyes. His expression changed into a confused look and we sat in silence.

"You don't think it's Mini's, do you," he asked as his face softened and his lips into a frown.

"I think so but if it is his how did it get there," I asked looking at him studying his reaction. His fist were clenched and his eyes fixated into cold stare.

"I'm a heavy sleeper and was sleeping all day yesterday," he said breaking the silence but a tint of anger sat on his words. I know he has a short fuse and from the stories I hear from Mini I might want to take a step back.

"Wildcat, I'm ninety nine percent it's not Mini's blood," I said while sliding a cushion away from him.

"What do you mean only ninety whatever percent," he said with anger strung on each word and his jaw was now clenched.

"Well if he went for water for me then what are the odds he came here?'

"But what if he was in danger and he ran here for protection," he said now anger dripping from each word.

"No if he was in any danger and come here. Why wouldn't he wake you up," I questioned.

"What if one of our friends," he said letting his clenched fist and jaw go.

"Actually that isn't a bad theory. No one would try something like that in a public place," I said with a small smile.

"So we're saying it happened here. But who would be capable of tricking Mini and carry his body away," he questioned.

"Well Lui and Dathi are gone so that leaves Brian and Moo."

"Well I think one fits the bill," he said confidence.

~Delirious POV~

I held him close to my chest and sobbed. His lipped body was heavy and his crimson blood pooled at my feet. I looked down and saw the tall man being clutched and held close whispering to him. His partner was still alive but not much longer. If the shot was lower then maybe he stood a chance. That is only if was similar to a dog then I should be right. I watch the tall male rub the smaller ones cheek and his fingers began to move slower with each stroke.

I let go of Cartoonz body and stood up. I walked over to the two males and each step I took the dying one movement became slower. I now hovered over them staring at the sobbing male.

"Adam take the body I got the other one," I said with a smirk dancing on my lips.

"Alright sir," Adam said with salute.

"Hello fellow broken one," I said looking down at the sobbing mess. He didn't say anything he just held onto the dead body hoping that maybe his tears would bring the other male back alive. I just giggled and hopped down next to him. He only clutched the dead ones body closer.

"I hate when people ignore me. It's so frustrating because I know you talk," I said dropping my smirk into a frown. Again he ignored me anger swelled up. I needed to let it go so so punched him causing him to fall back and stir up dust. No more crying, whining, or any sound came from the dust cloud.

"Take the dead body already," I barked at Adam. He nodded and scrambled over to the body. He slung it over his shoulder and walked away with a grin. I sighed and looked at the other males body in hopes of finding something that has his name. Nothing stood out so I guess I'll ask him whenever he wakes up.

I tried to pick him up but he was heaver then he looked so I just dragged him up the steps. I plopped onto the seats and looked at the sleeping male.

"Sir I did what you said," Adam chirped.

"Good, let's go to the destination," I said while placing my feet on the sleeping one. Adam nodded and closed my door. Seconds later the door up there opened and Adam climbed in.

"Hey I'm sorry about Cartoonz," Adam said as the vehicle hummed to life.

"Don't be. It was just his time to leave," I stated.

"I hate when you get all delirious because you just show no emotion. You just lost your boyfriend for Pete's sake and you're emotionless," Adam yelled.

"No it was just his final chapter of his book. Not every story has a happy ending," I stated while shifting my to the outside.

"Really that's what you have to say for why you are so emotionless," Adam yelled again.

"Are we almost to the destination," I asked.

"Yes and I'm done talking to you till you are back to being Jonathan." I just shrugged and saw a small fly hit the window. This place has death on the inside and now outside. I smiled at my thought and closed my eyes. Slowly darkness became what I could see and then the nightmares started.