Epilogue

~Vanoss POV~

I woke up in a white room with something in his lap. My head was pounding and it felt like there was pin and needles poking him everywhere. Once the pain began to disappear I looked down. To my disappointment all he saw was a jacket. My old jacket that should be faded and worn but was just as I first got it. I smiled as I remembered that was also the day I met Jonathan.

I smiled and continued to remember his perfection. Slowly my smile became a frown as my thoughts went directly to the time I left him. Then seemed to fast forward through the time I was gone from him. Then my memories went blank, after being with Tyler, I couldn't recall past that.

I sat in silence as I felt like I was forgetting something very important. Frustrated I stood up and looked around the "room" for some clues. As I looked around the bright white room that seemed to be a cube without escape. I sighed as I sat back down seeing how I was getting nowhere. Now even more frustrated I began rubbing my throbbing head.

Click.

The sound echoed throughout the most boring room ever. I looked up and saw a cream white door in front of my with a curved silver handle. I snatched up my jacket and I reached out with my free hand. Slowly I opened the door with pushing it open. At first I was blinded by a bright light before my eyes adjusted to the new light. Then I what I saw next made my mouth hang open.

All around my opened door was my group of friends close together. I could see Lui high on Dathi's shoulder smiling. Tyler and Mini stood side by side holding hands with a light blush decorated there face. Then there was Brian who had Brock's arm around his waist.

"Welcome Evan," they yelled in unison.

I closed my mouth and turned it into a huge smile. I was happy right now but still that nagging feeling of me forgetting someone was lingering.

"Evan we have a surprise for you," Lui squeaked out. I looked at him confused and then felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I yelped in surprise and heard the person laugh into my ears. I instantly recognized the laugh and I turned around to see the owner of the laugh.

"J-Jonathan," I stuttered out before wrapping my arms around him in a bear hug.

"Yup, it's me Evy," he said as he hugged back just as tightly.

"I can't believe it," I said as his head rested on my shoulder.

"Believe it. It's me and I'm not going anywhere," he said as I closed my eyes.

"I love you," I whispered into his ear.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

~Third Point Of View~

Time passed by and everyone had began to live in the new place. No one knew where exactly they were but they didn't care.

Mini and Tyler had not to long after had made huge steps in there relationship. It all started when Mini got down on one of his knees. Looking up at his now close to crying giant and asked him the simple question. Will you marry me? They were considering to have children of there own.

Lui and Dathi on the other hand were still dating. They planned to keep it that way forever. Until Lui brought home a new bubbly baby girl. Dathi instantly took care of the new girl with the help of Lui. They decided to name her Autumn after her making them fall deeper into love. Dathi not soon after Lui brought home Autumn proposed to Lui. They were still planning for there big wedding with no future date picked out yet.

Brian and Brock were actually already married. They decided to move farther away from the rest of there friends into the countryside. There they had identical twins who were now toddlers. Every once and while visiting there friends but normally on special occasions. Which they were visiting there friends for a very special occasion.

Then there was Evan and Jonathan. Currently Evan was scrambling around to find his red tie. While Jonathan was standing in front of a sea of people. Jonathan nervously glanced around the sea of heads which where murmuring to each other. His eyes landed on Dabria who was talking to a guy that was wearing a porcelain white mask. They seemed deep in the conversation from what he could see. Then soft organ music began to play which quieted the once noisy place.

Everyone watched as they saw Evan coming out with a huge smile. Jonathan glanced over at his future husband forcing himself not to stare. It was difficult as now they were now in front of each other. As the priest read the normal things Evan and Jonathan had stopped listening to him instead they were staring at each other.

"You look stunning babe," Jonathan whispered.

"You look better," Evan whispered back.

Jonathan was about to whisper something before the priest announced that it was time for them to read there vows to each other. Jonathan spoke up quickly and looked into Evans eyes. "Evan from the first time I met you I've always felt like you were the one. I can't believe that we are here right now and I feel like I'm the most luckiest guy about married to the most handsome guy. I promise that I will never leave your side no matter what. I promise to your first and last," Jonathan finished with a huge smile. They then said there "I do's" and each slipped there rings on each other fingers.

Jonathan kissed Evan deeply as there friends cheered. They broke apart both smiling at each other.

Now all there future was looking as bright as there last futures.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello wonderful people I would like to thank all of you for your support. Thank you so much and I hope that you've enjoyed reading the book. And if you can't get enough of my "amazing" writing then you should check out my new book.

Thank you again and bye :D