Chapter Twenty Four: Welcome Back

~Delirious POV~

I rubbed laid on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I was bored and since Adam is gone I'm confided into this room. It was small and boring with a bed and a smaller separate room severed as my bathroom. Luckily he did let me keep the teddy bear, after fighting with him though. I sat up and hugged the fluffy bear. I wondered if Evan is okay right now or if he's dead.

I slipped out of my thoughts and laid back down on the bed. I threw the bear up to the ceiling and caught it as fell back down. After catching it a few times I missed the bear about twenty times. Once I finally caught it I never let the bear go. I hated missing the bear but it only made me try harder to catch it. Finally I caught the bear and tossed it off to the other side of me. I sighed and began thinking about who those innocent people were.

I shuddered as I thought as how they each ended up. They didn't deserve to be tortured and killed by me. I was a complete monster that only thirsted for the death of everyone. Maybe I didn't deserve to live at all but instead join the other three or so. Maybe I was too broken to be saved by anyone at this po-. I snapped out of my thought as I heard the metal door creak open. In the doorway stood an exhausted Adam who still managed to keep his smile.

His eyes though had lost there life and matched his dead looking body. I smiled softly at Adam and he mumbled something. "What did you say?" I asked while looking at Adam's worn face. He motioned his hand down the hall and began walks down the hall. I grabbed my mask that I asked for because I felt safer while wearing it. I followed him as my curiosity and boredom tugged me down the hall. Like Adam, the hall was cracking and it was a matter of time till it collapsed. I continued to walk and caught up with Adam who was sitting on a metal chair with something red splattered on the front two legs.

"What do want from me Adam?" I asked with a hint bitterness attached. He simply pointed to the closed and his smile got larger. I was hesitant to open the door but I opened it. Inside a tall guy was held by his wrist by chains that led up to the ceiling. His head was slumped foreword and his ankles were chained to the floor like he was an animal. I walked past him and saw another guy who sat in front of him. He was chained to a metal chair like the rest were. I looked back up at the guy who was forced standing with his chains. He moved slightly and lifted his head up.

"Who are you?" he yelled at me.

"T-tyler calm down," stuttered the man behind me.

"No I will not!" the guy named Tyler yelled and I walked off to the side.

"Look you scared our only hope to escape this place," the guy who was sitting down said.

"He won't help us Vanoss," Tyler said more calm. I sat down and looked over at Vanoss. His voice was very familiar and his looks reminded me of Evan. I sighed unhappily as they continued to argue back and forth.

"Listen Tyler, how about I ask the guy where we are and how to get out. Okay?" Vanoss said with a small smile.

"Fine," Tyler said and looked over at me.

"You there in the mask, I have just have a few questions that you might know the answer to."

"I have know idea where we are and I'm not aloud to free you both. I'm supposed to...." I trailed off as I looked into the Vanoss's chocolate brown eyes.

"See no help," Tyler muttered angrily.

"No Tyler he's a huge help. He probably could help us out of here," Vanoss said trying to whisper.

"You two seem very close," I blurted out. They looked at me with confused expressions and then whispered something to each other. They looked back at me and Vanoss spoke. "We are currently dating," Vanoss said with a smile.

"You guys are cute together but if you don't mind me asking how you got your name Vanoss?" I asked.

"I'll tell you if you tell us your name Mr. Mask guy," Vanoss said. I thought for a few seconds on which name I should give him. "My name is J- no wait it's Delirious," I said with a grin.

"Well nice to meet you Delirious. I got my name by naming myself to hide my real name. Which it is Evan, so call me either one."

"You're name is Evan?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded and looked over at the shocked Tyler. Many thoughts ran through my head but anger coursed through them all. I felt warm tears hit my face as my vision began to blur.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked in concern. I just shook my head yes as it began to pound. I stood up and balled up my hand making a fist. I walked over to Evan and punched his face which caused him to scream from pain. I heard the chains rattle behind me from Tyler. Laughter escaped my lips as I heard Tyler's voice began to get muffled. My head began to ache even more when laughed but I couldn't stop. I was a laughing mess with tears rolling down my face. They weren't from my laughing fit but from the pain. I finally stopped laughing and wiped my tears away.

"Why did you punch me Delirious?" Vanoss questioned. I only giggled and walked back to where I was. "DELIRIOUS!" Evan yelled with anger. I just shook my head and propped my knees up. "DON'T IGNORE ME!" Evan yelled again. I buried my face into my knees and cried. How could I think that Evan wouldn't leave me. How could've I have fallen for him. I no longer heard there voices instead ringing in my ears. I screamed in pain and regretted punching Evan. I cried harder and tried to keep control of Delirious but I was weak. I lost feeling in my body and stood up. Tears had stopped streaming down my face. Slowly my vision became dark and then black.

----------
Hey guys the book is coming to an end and also the next chapters may be triggering :)