Chapter Five: Sparks Fly

~Vanoss POV~

"If I could show you something away from your sister," he whispered. I nodded and looked over my sister who was focusing on the peach tree. We walked back into the dense forest.

"So what do you want to show me," I asked happily. He blushed a dark pink and leaned in.

"C-close your eyes and hold out a hand please." I obeyed and closed my eyes and held out my hand.

"Now trust me," he said softly. He set something stick like in my hand.

"Alright open your eyes," he whispered. I slowly open my eyes and saw a red rose in my hand. Then a pair lips smashed against mine.

His lips were so soft and tasted like sugar. It was a taste I couldn't seem to get enough of. My lips quickly worked against his as I wrapped my arms around his neck hesitantly. His arms wrapped my small waist and he pulled me closer.

We pulled apart leaving me breathless and blushing. Before I react, I felt something soft hit the back of my head. I swiftly turned around and my eyes wandered to the floor. I saw a ripe peach sitting right next to my feet. Then looked up and saw my sister mouth hanging open.

"Anna wait," I yelled. She just fell to her knees and tears spilled out of eyes.

"Anna what's wrong," asked Johnathan from behind me. Her crying immediately turned into a sob and she pulled her knees up to face. I hated to seeing her like this so I whispered to Johnathan to go back to the garden. He looked over at Anna then back at me and nodded. He slowly walked away back to the garden. I ran next to my sister and kneeled down to her level.

"What's wrong sis," I whispered at her.

"Don't play dumb Evan, you know what you did and it's not right," she muttered.

"No one cares plus you have no proof of anything happening," I said back to her calmly.

"No one cares huh, your father does my mom does and they believe anything over you Evan face it," she said bitterly.

"But..." I trailed off. She was right anything I tell them is lie to them even the truth.

"Evan," she looked up at me with her tear stained face "do you ever wish you could leave."

"W-what l-leave," I stuttered at her caught off gaurd of her question.

"Yes, Evan you lost your real mom and your father disowned you when he found you were gay, then you suffer alone in room locked away from everyone else."

"I don't mind plus I'm okay," I smiled at her.

"Evan look at me you are basically starved, ignored, and treated horribly even the ants have it better than you."

"Why are you bringing this up and when did we get ants?"

"Evan you are leaving later tonight I have a friend around your age that won't mind you staying at her place."

"I can't leave and have me become a burden to someone."

"Evan please," she whined.

"I don-," I looked at Anna at her pleading eyes and sighed.

"Yes I'll go," I said. Anna jumped up and hugged me tight.

"Thank you brother," she whispered before falling asleep.

~Delirious POV~

Why did it feel so right I just wanted to get information. Right? I sat down and rubbed my temples. Why is this so confusing.