- 22 -

AHHHH IM BACK I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NEVER UPDATING I LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH IF U HAVE STUCK AROUND ALL THESE MONTHS JUST HOPING I'LL UPDATE

------

I've basically been doing nothing today. I need to talk to Michael before telling Ashton about us, which is set for tomorrow.

Ashton comes barging into the house, and Michael is following behind him.

"Tell me!" Ashton exclaims.

"Just leave me alone." Michael groans.

"What's going on?" I question, but get completely ignored.

"You said something about a girlfriend and I want to know more about this." Ashton says, making me sit up, more aware of what's happening around me.

"Ashton, just shut the fuck up." Michael replies, glancing over at me.

"Ash, just leave him alone, he's clearly annoyed." I nervously chuckle, just wanting him to shut up.

"I'll find out about this, Michael. I swear, I will." Ashton mutters, heading up to his room.

Michael comes to sit on the sofa with me, but I make sure he sits a little farther away from me.

"Are you trying to get us caught the day before we tell him?"

"It was actually Luke who slipped up, so I mean, you can't get that mad at me." He says, smirking when he looks over at me.

I roll my eyes, "Michael-"

"Babe, hey, it's okay. He's not going to do some crazy investigation. We're okay."

"I'm scared." I whisper.

"Grace!" Ashton calls from upstairs.

I groan and get up to go find him.

"Has Michael told you about this?"

"Uh, no? Why would he?" I question, trying to make sure he doesn't realize I'm Michael's girlfriend.

"You hang out with him sometimes maybe he went to you for advice with girls or something."

"Well I have no information for you, sorry!" I tell him, quickly walking away.

I go back to my spot by Michael, and he smiles at me when I sit down.

"You're so cute." He smiles. "Grace, you're so cute. You're my adorable little Gracie."

I chuckle, "Michael, you're just as cute."

"I want you to cuddle with me." He frowns.

"Okay, but my brother is in the house, so that's not going to happen."

"But you're so cute." He whines.

"Babe..." I mumble.

Ashton comes downstairs, "Hey, I'm going to see Luke, you coming, Michael?"

"No, I'll stay back." He says.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later." He says, grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

"Now I can cuddle with my baby!" He says, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Why do you have to carry me like this." I mutter.

He brings me to my room and puts me on the bed, so we can cuddle.

"You are so tiny and you are so cute and you are my baby girl and I think you're very smart and-"

"Michael, baby, you're too sweet to me." I smile, pressing a kiss to his lips.

He just closes his eyes and smiles, holding me tighter.

"You need to take a nap." I chuckle, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

He nods, making me smile.

-

Once Michael fell asleep, I got up to go find Bec, I was getting bored of just laying in bed.

"So, what's been going on with you and Michael?" Becca asks, sitting across from me at the table.

"Well Luke told Ashton that Michael has a girlfriend so, we're definitely going to have to tell Ash tomorrow." I reply.

"At least you have a reason to tell Ashton if Michael tries to back out last minute." Bec says, giving me a weak smile.

"I'm starting to get scared of telling Ashton." I mumble.

"Hey, you'll be fine."

I chuckle, "I'm more worried about Michael."

"What do you plan on telling him?" She asks.

"Well I was going to sit and talk with him for a few minutes to let him know I am dating somebody, then when Michael joins us, he'll freak out." I tell her.

"I'm sorry, but I honestly believe that he'll overreact and it's going to go really bad."

I roll my eyes, "Wow thanks that makes me feel so much better."

Michael comes downstairs and sits on the chair next to me, but rests his head on the table and groans.

"What's wrong?" I chuckle, rubbing his back.

"I hate Ashton." He mutters, "He's so annoying."

"Well, he's my brother, and in your band, you have to put up with him." I reply.

"But he's annoying because he's overprotective and it's unnecessary." He whines, sitting back up.

"Tell me about it." Bec mumbles, rolling her eyes.

Michael sighs, standing up, "I'm gonna go, he'll probably be back soon. I'll see you tomorrow when we tell him, okay?"

I nod and he pressed a quick kiss to my lips before heading out.

"So, you plan on telling mum anytime soon?" Bec asks.

"Tell me what?" Mum calls as she enters the house.

I clear my throat, "Oh, uh, can you sit with us for a second?"

She nods, sitting down and looks over to me.

"Okay, I- um, I just wanted to let you know that Michael and I have been dating for a while now. We've been keeping it a secret due to Ashton, the fans and some stupid deal the band made, but we're telling Ashton tomorrow." I tell her.

She softly smiles, "Oh, sweetheart, I already knew."

"What? How?!" I question.

"Grace, I came home late one night, and you two were all over each other. Like, all over each other. I just didn't tell you because I figured I wasn't supposed to know." She laughs, making me sigh.

I groan, "We should've been more careful, we're so stupid."

"Well, I'm happy for you, and I'm glad you're finally standing up to your brother. I love Ashton, I know you both do too. I also know he annoys you a lot and tries to control you, but you know it's out of love. I think after a little bit of time, Ashton will be okay with you and Michael."

I smile, "Finally, Ashton's going to know."

---------

so, I feel like I owe you a huge apology, but I don't know what to say. I put my other book ahead of this one, plus I've actually been doing stuff w my summer vacation. I want to finish this for the people who enjoy it, I promise I will post a double or triple update soon since this wasn't much, I have some prewritten chapters almost ready.

less serious now, rowyso Toronto is tomorrow, I'll let u know if I cry (I probably will cry, but I'll probably roll my eyes at how dumb they are, so)