- 3 -

Well yesterday was quite eventful. Bec and I didn't speak to Ashton for the rest of the day after that. Mostly because he took off, but didn't drive so we assumed he had gone drinking. We later found out our assumptions were correct when Ashton stumbled in at one in the morning smelling like alcohol while Bec and I were watching a movie.

My phone rings, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I answer without checking who calling, "Hello?"

"Hey!" Leah cheers through the phone. "So I was thinking we could go to the mall or something since we haven't hung out in forever."

"Sure we can go to the mall. I'll pick you up in.. actually is now okay?" I question.

"Now's fine. See you soon." She says ending the call.

I walk to Ashton's room and he's in bed half awake.

"Ashton I'm going to borrow your car okay thanks." I say.

I go to turn around but he stops me.

"Use your own car. Dad got it for you for a reason." He mumbles.

Our dad, even though he rarely ever speaks to us anymore, bought Ashton and I cars, he said it was birthday gifts. My mum was pretty mad about it, but got over it after. Probably because he was the one stuck paying for them and not her.

"Mum took mine." I tell him.

"Then take mums." He groans.

"I don't like mums car so I'm taking yours." I reply.

"Where are you even going?" He asks, looking up at me.

"To the mall with Leah." I respond. "Now where are your keys."

"Grace." Ashton says, sitting up but laying back down.

He's definitely hungover from last night.

"Ashton." I mimic him.

He groans, "Fine! They're by the door."

"Thanks!" I smirk in victory before walking out of his room.

Walking downstairs, I spot Becca.

"Good luck with Ashton. He's hungover." I tell her.

"Hopefully he'll stay in bed and won't ask me for anything." She says.

"Becca!" Ashton calls.

I laugh and she groans.

"Spoke too soon." She mumbles.

Picking up Ashton's keys I continue laughing as Becca trudged upstairs to see Ashton.

-

I get to Leah's she rushes outside.

"Hey Race." Leah says.

Leah calls me 'Race' quite often. It's not my favourite nickname. As long as she only uses it when it's just us around because I don't need anybody else to call me that.

"Hey." I smile.

Once we get to the mall Leah picks what stores we have to go to and I follow along.

"So Grace have you fucked any of your brothers bandmates since I last saw you?" She casually asks while looking through some of shirts.

"Leah!" I quietly exclaim.

"What? I was just asking a question." She replies.

"The answer is no. The answer will always be no." I state.