- 4 -

"What did you want to tell me that you just had to come here?" Michael questions as soon as I get to his house.

"Well it's nice to see you too."

Yesterday after talking with Becca I decided I was going to tell him today.

"Let's go on a walk, I'll tell you then." I reply.

I grab his hand but quickly letting go realizing we're not inside and that people can see us.

"I still want to hold your hand." He mumbles.

"Well we're out in public, so you can't." I tell him.

"So why are we out here exactly?" He asks.

"I have to tell you something, but since you're probably going to freak out, in public you'll have to be more relaxed." I say.

"You're scaring me, what is it?" He asks.

"Okay well.. I have to cancel our plans Friday." I tell him.

He whines, "Why Gracie.."

"Leah kinda set me up on a blind date and I can't really can't get out of it." I quickly say.

"What!?" He exclaims.

"Be quiet!" I warn him.

"You're going out on a date, with somebody who isn't your boyfriend." He says, gesturing to himself as he says 'your boyfriend'.

"Michael you can't forget nobody knows you're my boyfriend." I remind him.

"Can't you just not go?" He asks.

I sigh, "I told her I already had plans but she said I can't get out of it. They all think I'm single so we can't get that mad at her."

"So you're saying you're totally fine with this?" He questions.

"No! Why would you think I'm alright with going on a date with somebody else?" I ask.

"You seem pretty relaxed with the whole thing." He responds.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it." I tell him, looking down at the ground as we walked.

"Whatever, it's fine. It's our fault for keeping this a secret." He sighs.

"Thank you for understanding Mikey." I sing-song, hugging him as we walked.

"I know I'm the best." He smiles. "But if you have any fun on that date.."

"Michael.." I reply.

"Oh, come on!" He chuckles.

By now we're almost back at his place.

I smirk, "Well I'm going to have so much fun tomorrow night. Leah even said he's pretty cute-"

"That's it." He says as he stops walking to pick me up.

I shriek, "Michael!"

We get back to his house and he carries me straight to his room. Dropping me on his bed he climbs on top of me.

"Are you sure he going to be able to make you feel the way I can?" He whispers before leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Michael, not now." I quietly speak.

"Hmm?" He hums into my neck.

One of his hands makes it's way down my side and to the front of my pants waistband. He smashes his lips onto mine before he just rolls off me.

"Michael.." I groan.

"That's what you get for talking about enjoying this date you have to go on." He smirks.

"I hate you." I tell him.

"No you don't." He replies, wraping his arms around me, pulling me close to him and pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Maybe I do though." I joke.

"So why are you dating me then?" He ask raising an eyebrow, going along with the joke.

"Uh.. To piss off Ashton." I reply.

His face drops and he pulls away from me.

"Michael, you know I'm kidding." I softly say.

He doesn't answer he just looks up to the ceiling.

I sigh, "Michael-"

"Please, don't say that." He begs.

"Do you really think I'm dating you to piss of Ashton?" I quietly ask.

"Maybe it's crossed my mind.." He mumbles.

"That's insane. I would never do that.. Ashton doesn't even know about us." I tell him.

"I'm just scared that once he finds out or we tell him and he gets all mad you'll be done with me." He quietly replies, still not looking at me.

"Hey," I softly say, "I wouldn't do that, don't think I would."

I climb on top of him and he places his hands on my waist. I lightly place my lips on his and he smiles into the kiss.

"You're amazing." He whispers.

My phone rings from my pocket and I groan.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Mum and Ashton are wondering where you are." Becca tells me.

I groan, "Fuck, I'm on my way home. Tell them I was at Leah's."

"Alright." She replies as I end the call.

"I have to go." I tell Michael.

He groans as get up, "Ashton again?"

"Ashton and my mum. I never told anybody I was leaving, which pisses them all off." I respond.

I rush to the door but Michael stops me.

"Michael.." I whine but he kisses me to shut me up.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" I smile.

He nods and I turn, leaving the house.

On the drive home I prepare for what Ashton and my mum will say. They really shouldn't be that mad, all I did was leave the house for like an hour.

As soon as I step inside the house my mum and Ashton are already waiting for me.

"Grace, I swear the next time you leave without telling somebody where you're going.." My mother starts.

"I don't see a problem here. You guys are acting like it's a huge problem when really I just left the house for an hour." I reply, trying to get by Ashton to get upstairs to my room, as he is standing in my way.

I know he's standing there to piss me off, then to say something as if he is the boss of me.

"Ashton fuck off get out of my way." I growl.

"Language!" My mum scolds me.

I just roll my eyes.

"Are you sure you were at Leah's?" Ashton asks.

By now my mum has left the room while Ashton still stands in my way.

"Uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure I was the one that was there so.." I lie.

He just replies with, "Fine."

Ash finally gets out of my way and I if upstairs as quickly as I can.

This will never end, will it?

-------------

idk I hope you liked it