- 13 -

"Michael. Michael, wake up." I mumble.

He groans and rolls over.

"I know you're hungover but I have to get home before Ashton and Becca wake up and notice I'm gone. I'm sorry." I whisper.

"I'll see you later." He mutters, pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

After last night I figured I would've gotten a little bit more than an I'll see you later but..

I sigh as I climb out of Michael's bed and finding all of my clothes before putting them on.

Leaving the house, I head out to Ashton's car and sigh before driving home.

When arriving home, I try to stay as quiet and unnoticed as possible, but it doesn't work.

"Grace." My mum says.

I turn to face her and try to give a small smile.

"Where were you?" She asks.

I sigh, "All of us went out last night, and Michael was really drunk so I took him home. I was taking care of him and I guess I fell asleep there."

"Are you sure?" She asks.

She's so suspicious about Michael and I, but saying "Michael and I have been dating a few months so after the party we were at we went back to his house and had sex" would not work.

"Yes, I'm sure." I mumble.

"Do you know why Luke left here early this morning?" She asks. "I was out all night and when I got home he was leaving."

"I don't know.." I tell her.

She sighs, "Alright. I'm leaving soon, I'll be back late again tonight."

I nod and head upstairs.

-

After dealing with Ashton whining about his hangover, he eventually shut up. Yet he still invited the guys over.

"Grace? Can I talk to you?" Becca calls from her room.

"Yea, I'm coming." I tell her as I make my way to her room.

I sit on her bed and she takes a deep breath.

"I have something to tell you. It's bothering me.. I-I have to tell you." Bec mutters.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Well.. Well I kinda hooked up with somebody last night.." She mumbles.

I sigh, "Why are you telling me this? And why are you hooking up with somebody for your first time? You're sixteen.."

"I'm telling you b-because it was Luke." She whispers.

"Rebecca!" I shout.

"Shh.. Please. I'm terrified Ashton's going to find out. Or that things are going to be weird with Luke.. We were both somewhat drunk and it kinda happened.." She tells me.

"I can't believe you lost your virginity to Luke, by hooking up with him!" I quietly exclaim.

She sighs, "The way I'm going to look at it is many girls would've loved to be in my place-"

"Bec, you're ridiculous. Ashton's gonna find out.." I chuckle.

"This isn't funny." She says.

"I'm in shock. I can't believe this, fuck, Bec. You're only sixteen!" I mutter.

Within seconds Ashton bursts into Becca's room with Luke following behind.

"What the fuck is Luke talking about?!" Ashton yells.

"What?" Bec and I both ask.

"He said something like, 'Bec's a good fuck'?!" He shouts.

"Luke, what the fuck! I told you not to say anything to him! I'm not even going to start with you calling me a 'good fuck' you asshole!" Becca yells.

Luke sighs, "Bec, babe, I'm sorry-"

"Don't call me babe what the hell is wrong with you!?" Becca yells.

"I-" Luke goes to speak but doesn't.

Becca bitterly chuckles in response.

"Bec, I can't believe you. We're discussing this later, after I beat the shit out of Luke." Ashton says before chasing after Luke who just ran off.

Michael and Calum are standing in the hall, eyes wide and their jaws are dropped due to the event that just happened.

"Great." Bec mutters as I pull her into a hug.

She places her head in the crook of my neck and sniffles.

After a few minutes Luke slowly makes his way back upstairs and leans against the wall.

"You had it coming." Michael mutters.

His nose is bleeding, blood now staining his shirt. He's definitely going to end up with a black eye.

"I would've continued but I thought he's had enough for now." Ashton says patting Luke on the back, quite hard, making him stumble forward.

"I think you forgot something." Bec tells Ashton.

She walks right up to Luke before slapping him across the face, "Maybe you'll think next time before telling Ashton something and calling a girl a 'good fuck' huh?"

Michael and Calum both cheer for Becca and she runs to lock herself in the bathroom.

"Note to self, never fuck with the Irwin's. Literally too." Calum mutters.

Michael lets out a quiet chuckle and Ashton gives him a glare.

Luke leans against the wall before groaning and sliding down it.

"Get up Luke, you're going to bleed all over the floor." Ashton says.

Luke groans, "Maybe if you didn't attack me I wouldn't have to bleed all over the floor."

"Maybe if you didn't sleep with my sister I wouldn't have had to attack you."

I walk over to Michael and Calum, making Ashton glare at me, I just roll my eyes at him.

"I think this is our sign to not tell him for a little while." Michael whispers to me.

I nod as Luke loudly groans in pain again.

"Shut up, Luke!" Becca yells from the bathroom, making all of us, except Luke, chuckle.

Calum sighs, "Again, don't fuck with the Irwin's."

---------------------------------------------------

I just want to say I really really really like writing this book bc there's a lot less people reading this compared to my Luke series I have going like idk ok you're all great I love you a lot