- 29 -

"It'll be okay... Grace, please stop crying." Bec mumbles, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"There's Ashton, there's Michael, and for some reason dad called! How can I not cry? This is too much in a short amount of time." I cry.

"I swear, mum is going to deal with dad. He's going to leave us be, it's all okay. I'm going to talk to Ashton, I will. Michael... I don't know what's up with him." She says.

I sigh, "I haven't talked to him since then. I don't know what's up with him either. I can't believe I didn't think he'd do this."

"You have to talk to him. Please, please invite him over here." She begs.

"No." I mutter, turning away from her.

"Alright, fine. I'm going to talk to Ashton, okay?" She replies, getting up and leaving the room.

-

"Baby?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snap, looking up to Michael in my bedroom doorway.

"Shit, I- uh, was called. Bec called."

"That stupid-"

"Grace." He interrupts.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry for everything." He says, sitting on my bed.

"I wasn't ready." I choke out.

"I know, and I am seriously so sorry. I didn't think they'd be this bad considering you're related to Ashton."

"Why do they hate me so much now? What have I done?" I cry.

"Baby, you didn't do anything. Being Ashton's sister and being my girlfriend are two totally different things that teenage girls react way different to." Michael mumbles.

"It's gonna take some getting used to." I sniffle.

"I know, being called a queen and then going to horrible names doesn't feel great. I'm so sorry." He whispers.

I sigh, "It isn't your fault."

"I still feel horrible." He replies, holding onto me tighter.

"It's fine. You can't stop me from seeing what they say. It's okay."

"Please don't look at it. Please. Don't do it.

"Did you know apparently I'm some bitch because I love you? Apparently I'm a slut, because I'm with you. I've done nothing to them, but they're saying these things and it hurts. Did you know I used Ashton just to get you? Because apparently I did. I seem to have abused my powers as his sister. I'm ugly too, did you know that? When you date somebody you become really ugly? Also-"

He frowns, "Grace, stop."

"It's not coming from me. It's your fucking fans."

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to do besides apologize and just be here with you. I fucking love you, Grace." He chokes out.

"I love you and-"

"How could you do this to her? She hasn't even gotten used to the fact I hate your relationship yet you think it's okay to broadcast you two are together all over social media? You're so stupid!" Ashton yells, running into my room.

"Fuck, it's-"

"Shut up. Why do you think I didn't want you together. Here's just another reason for me to hate the fact you went after my sister."

I groan, "Ashton, would you stop? Can you leave him alone?"

"You were literally just crying over this." He replies.