- 18 -

"Grace, why haven't you talked to me yet?" Becca questions over the phone.

"Because I'm busy trying to control these four idiots." I groan, laying down on the sofa.

"How are you and Michael doing there?" She asks.

"Alright, I guess. We've only been together without the guys once for a few hours. They're busy working and stuff though too, so it's alright." I reply.

"Is Ashton there right now?"

"No they're all out right now."

"Wow, they're finally doing work." She chuckles.

"Yes, finally. It's weird being alone in this house though."

"Oh, Leah came by, she wanted me to tell you that she misses you a lot and that you need to tell Ashton about you and Michael."

"Why does everybody keep saying we have to tell him?" I groan.

"Hasn't it kinda been almost five months? I think you guys should tell Calum at least."

"I want to tell everybody. It's Michael. He's the one who doesn't want to say anything to anyone. I might just tell Calum myself." I reply.

"Do it."

I sigh, "Michael seems scared to tell Calum, though."

"If he's scared, either Calum is hiding something, or Michael is hiding something."

"I don't want either of them to be hiding something." I mumble.

The door opens and Calum and Michael both stumble in and I sigh.

"I've gotta go." I tell Bec, ending the call.

"Hey, Calum, Michael, can you both come over here?"

"What do you need?" Calum asks.

"Actually, there's something I want to tell you. Michael, do you want to help?"

"Grace, don't do it." He says, glaring at me.

"Fine, then we're over." I quietly tell him.

"No! Calum, Grace and I have been dating for about five months!" Michael exclaims.

"What?!"

A small smile makes its way onto my face and Michael walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You- but- guys! Michael, Ashton's okay with this after what you-"

"Ashton doesn't know." Michael interrupts.

I smile, "We're really happy, Calum. It would mean a lot if you didn't tell him."

"You haven't told Ashton?"

Michael and I both shake our heads.

"Does Luke know about this?"

"Does Luke know about what?" Luke asks, entering the house.

"These two are fucking!" Calum exclaims.

"Ashton's coming, shut up!" Luke replies.

"Calum if you tell him anything I'll kill you." Michael says before Ashton enters.

"Hey, what's going on?" Ashton smiles.

"Nothing." Calum replies.

"Okay, well, I'll be upstairs..." Ashton awkwardly says, trying to figure out why we're all staring at him.

"So now it's just Ashton you have to tell?" Luke questions.

I nod, a smile on my face.

But Michael doesn't seem too happy.

As soon as Luke and Calum leave the room, Michael rolls his eyes and tries to move away from be but I stop him.

"What's wrong?" I question.

"What's wrong? You threatened to break up with me because I didn't want to tell Calum!"

"Well maybe if you didn't act so scared I wouldn't think you're ashamed of being with me, or hiding something from me."

"No, Grace, that's not-"

"Whatever, Michael."

-

"Hey, Grace?" Ashton calls, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Yea?"

He slowly enters the room, giving me a small smile.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know if you're okay? You've seemed a bit upset."

"Oh, yea, I guess I'm fine." I mumble.

"Grace..."

"It's nothing, Ashton." I weakly smile at him.

"You can talk to me, you know." He replies.

I nod, "I know. It's really nothing though."

He sighs, "Okay, fine."

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Are you at least going to leave your room? Luke and Michael are fighting over what we're going to watch."

I groan, "Fine, I'll come."

When we get downstairs Luke is on the sofa, glaring at Michael who must've won the fight of what to watch.

I sit basically across the room from Michael, and he frowns at me.

Calum notices, so he moves closer to me wrapping an arm around me.

"Calum..." Ashton warns.

"Oh, I'm not the one you should worry about." Calum chuckles.

"Calum, shut up." I mumble.

He just smirks, making me roll my eyes.

Throughout the whole film, Michael kept glancing over at me and Calum. Calum would do whatever he could to make Michael mad, since Michael really couldn't do much about it.

"Ashton fell asleep, so I'm going to kill you now, Calum." Michael says, standing up.

"Michael, relax. He was just trying to make you mad."

He rolls his eyes, "Well it worked."

Calum just chuckles, earning a glare from Michael.

"Shut up, Ashton going to wake up." Luke mutters, also half asleep.

I sigh, "I'm going up to bed."

Calum moves away from me, and I head upstairs, Michael quickly following me.

"Is this what you're going to do? You're going to let Calum act like that because you're mad at me?" He asks as soon as we're in my room.

"Shut up, Michael." I mutter.

"I won't shut up! You're being ridiculous!"

"You were the one who got mad at me because I told Calum since you're hiding something." I reply.

He groans, "I'm not hiding anything!"

"Michael, I want to believe you. I do. But I can't. I'm sorry." I tell him.

"You're my girlfriend! You're supposed to trust me!"

"And you're my boyfriend. You're supposed to be honest."

"I am being honest!"

"Then let's tell Ashton." I reply.

"No!"

I just sigh, sitting down on my bed.

He rolls his eyes, "Whatever, Grace. Don't believe me. I'm done."

I sigh, "I'm done too. We're done."

---------------------

I am soooooo sorry for taking so long, I wasn't sure how I was going to continue with this, I thought I was. I should know what's happening now, and hopefully I'll be able to update faster. It was easier to write for my other book so I was focused more on that and forgot this one, I'm sorry. I hope you aren't too mad at me ://