- 6 -

"Grace!" Becca calls for me.

"I'm late, can't talk!" I reply.

I pull my shirt over my head before rushing downstairs.

"What are you in such a rush for?" My mum asks as I quickly eat something.

"I'm going to see a movie with Michael and Luke. I'm going to be late, I need to meet them at Michael's place." I tell her.

"Don't tell your brother." She laughs.

I roll my eyes, "I wasn't planning on telling Ash."

"Telling me what?" Ashton questions, walking downstairs.

"Nothing!" I reply, quickly making my way out of the house to my car.

Before I knew it I was pulling up at Michael's.

Since I am a bit late, as soon as I pull up the two of them make their way out to the car.

"You're late." Luke states, getting into the car.

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry." I sigh, driving off.

The whole drive to the theatre Luke kept mumbling random things and Michael was ready to strangle him so I was trying to drive while making sure they didn't kill each other.

"Luke, shut the fuck up." Michael groans as we walk inside.

"Can you two please stop acting like children?" I beg.

"No." They both reply.

I roll my eyes in response.

Once we finally get in we go find seats.

Just as we sit, Luke stands back up.

"I'll be back." Luke announces.

"That's unfortunate." Michael replies.

Luke rolls his eyes and walks off and Michael latches his lips to my neck.

"Michael, stop. We're in public.." I say.

"But babe.." He mumbles against my neck.

I tilt my head back as he continues.

"No, no. Michael not here." I say pushing him off, even though I didn't want to.

He groans and leans back in his seat.

Luke comes back, sitting at the other side of me.

"What's he sulking about?" Luke asks, pointing to Michael.

"Um, no idea." I lie.

Michael scoffs and I smack his arm.

"Alright.." Luke says, dismissing it.

The lights go out signalling the movie is starting.

-

By the end of the movie Michael and I have gotten very annoyed with each other since he kept touching me, but I would push him away so Luke wouldn't notice.

"That was a good movie." Luke says.

I nod in agreement and Michael yawns, "Yeah, great."

"I'll be a minute." I mumble walking off from the two of them.

Once I'm finished what I needed to do and finish washing my hands I look in the mirror and gasp.

"Fuck." I quietly mutter, running my fingers over the new purple mark on my neck. "I'm gonna kill him."

I pull my hair out of the bun I have it up in and bring it over my shoulder, trying m best to hide the hickey.

Walking back to the two of them I pull my car keys out of my purse.

"Why did you take your hair down?" Michael asks as I approach them.

I just give him a glare and he shuts up.

"Alright let's go." I say.

We all head out to my car and I look up at Michael.

"Oh, thanks for the hickey by the way." I whisper, so Luke walking a few feet ahead of us wouldn't hear.

"Is that why your hair is down? I'm sorry." He quietly replies.

I nod before getting into the car and we drive off.

Once I get home and go straight to my room, only to be stopped my Ashton before actually making it into my room.

Sighing, I make sure my hair is still covering the mark, "If you ask where I was Ash I-"

"Where were you?" He asks.

I groan "I just said-"

"Grace." He cuts me off again.

"It doesn't matter." I reply.

"If you didn't say anything earlier about not telling me and then being secretive now I wouldn't really care." He tells me.

"That's bullshit you ask me where I'm going or where I was no matter what." I respond.

"Grace." He says again.

"Fine. I was out doing drugs with random people I don't know." I tell him.

"You aren't funny." He replies.

"I thought it was." Becca says as she walks by, my mum nodding in agreement as she walks out of her room.

"The worst part living in a house with all girls you all gang up on me." Ashton groans.

"You love us." I smile.

"Only because I have to." He replies.

"Well since you love me will you get out of my way so I can get into my room?" I question.

"Tell me where you went." He says.

"Oh my god I was at the movies." I tell him, getting annoyed.

Why does he need to know everything that happens?

He moves out of the way, satisfied with that answer and I quickly go into my room.

Rebecca comes into my room but before she sits I make sure she closes the door.

I tie my hair back up and I stand in front of my mirror, running my fingers over the purple mark on my neck again.

"See, if I was trying to hide my relationship, I would make sure I wasn't getting hickeys." Bec chuckles.

"Shut up." I reply.

I groan looking at my neck in the mirror, "Becca, can you please pass me my makeup bag from the drawer right there."

She nods, passing me my makeup.

Covering the blemish I give a small smile, glad that I completely got it covered.

"Grace, you and Michael really need to be careful if you don't want to get caught." She sighs.

"I know, I know." I sigh.

My phone rings so I tell Becca to get out of my room.

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Grace what the hell was that shit you pulled last night?! Do you not feel bad for Blake?" Leah yells as soon as I pick up.

"No I don't. You forced me to be there and I wasn't enjoying it so I asked to come home." I calmly reply.

"I can't believe you did that!" She says.

"I can't believe you made me go on that date when I have a boyfriend!"

-----------

hi I hope it was alright ok bye