- 23 -

It's time for Michael and I to tell Ashton, I'm beyond nervous.

I have Ashton sitting in my room, we've been staring at each other, it's hard to bring myself to tell him.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on or what?" Ashton questions.

"Okay, Ashton, everybody knows you're really overprotective of me, and Bec-"

"Yea, I don't see it as that big of an issue but continue."

I take a deep breath, "I wanted to let you know, that I've had a boyfriend for a while now and-"

"Grace..."

"I kept it a secret to make sure things would work out, and so that you wouldn't be controlling us. Plus, you may want to kill me, and him, because of this."

"What's his name? How old is he? Grace, has Bec met him?" He asks.

"Oh, you already know him too." I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing." I say, getting up and walking to the door, "I- I invited him here. He's here."

"Grace-"

I open the door and Michael looks inside and I have no way to explain how Ashton looks.

"Hey, Ashton." Michael quietly says.

Ashton jumps up and rushes over to us, "You-"

"Ashton!" I exclaim, jumping in front of Michael so he won't do anything.

"What the fuck!" Ashton exclaims.

"Can we just talk-"

"Michael, shut the fuck up you are so lucky you're still alive right now!" Ashton yells, making Michael hold onto me tightly.

"I told you he was going to kill me." He whispers.

"Seriously, listen to him, shut up." I mutter.

"How could you two do this? How could you lie to me? Why would you when I've told you all many times that this is not allowed? I don't understand!"

Michael sighs, "Ashton, let's-"

Ashton grabs Michael by his shirt, pulling him away from me and slams him against the wall.

"I swear to god, Clifford. I will-"

"Ashton, please, stop threatening him!"

"Fuck off, Grace! God, I never thought you of all people would do this!"

"Am I not allowed to live my life?" I yell.

"You're not allowed to date Michael, that's for damn sure!" He yells back, letting go of Michael.

"Ashton, calm down and we'll talk about this!" Michael shouts.

"How long has this been happening?" He asks, trying to calm down.

"It's been, uh, just over six months months." I reply.

"Are you kidding me? He yells.

"Ashton..." I choke out.

"Don't you dare cry, this was your fault. I told you not to do this." Ashton says, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I sob.

Michael takes a deep breath before speaking, "Grace why are you apologizing? You don't have to. You've done nothing wrong. It's Ashton, he's the one who's wrong here. He can't control you."

"It's like you're asking for me to hurt you." Ashton says, rolling his eyes at Michael.

"Ashton, please stop!" I continue sobbing, curling up on my bed.

"Look at what you're doing to her!" Michael exclaims.

"How do I know that you won't do this to her?!" He shouts.

"Because I am in love with your sister! Okay?! I fucking love her! I love every single thing about her! I would never, ever hurt her like that!" Michael yells.

This is the first time Michael has said he loves me.

"Just because you say you love her, doesn't mean you'll never hurt her. I know you Michael, and I don't trust you with her." Ashton spits as he leaves the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." I manage to choke out, hoping Michael hears.

"Shh... Baby, no. It's not your fault. He's just too overprotective and hates me. We'll be okay. You know that, right? He's not going to do anything to harm you. You're safe, babe."

I sniffle, "I'm scared he's going to hurt you."

"Hey, I knew from the beginning he probably would. It's okay, don't worry about me."

We hear the front door slam, and Ashton go out to his car.

I clear my throat, "I- uh, is what you said true? You love me?"

He nods, "I do. I really do. I'm sorry if that freaks you out. I know that's a horrible way to find out somebody's in love with you, I'm sorry."

"No, Michael, baby, it's okay. I love you too." I whisper, looking up at him.

"You do?" He asks, seeming completely shocked.

I nod, smiling at him as he smiles, pressing his lips to mine making my stomach flip.

"I love you." He mutters against my lips before deepening the kiss.

Somebody clears their throat, and Michael and I break away from our kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I overheard what happened and I just wanted to make sure everything is okay..." Rebecca mumbles.

"Yeah, I think we're alright." I nod.

"Ash will come around, he'll be okay with it." She says as she leaves the room.

"Michael? Can we cuddle for a bit?" I mumble.

He gives a small smile, "Sure."

-

"Grace! Michael!" Becca shrieks.

I jump up and rush downstairs, Michael following close behind.

"What? What happened?!" I quickly speak.

Bec stands there with tears flowing from her eyes, "Call mum, we gotta go."

"Go where?" I ask.

She doesn't reply, she wraps her arms around me and tries to stop crying.

--------------

OHNMY GOD IM CRYINNF MY PRECJOIIS BABY MICHAWELL HES. SO CUTE
ok I wrote that during the concert and that's basically all I said through the whole thing.

anyways, this chapter is ugly but I think I'm going to get better at updating this