Time to Learn

You had really wanted to go to high school. You were feeling left out because all of the kids you had acquainted were all on high school, but you were homeschooled, with your brothers. You were blazing durning your math lesson with Donnie.

"Uh-huh,"

"So X is...?"

"Uh huh,"

"Er... (Y/n)?"

"I know, I know! Jeez."

"Well?"

"X is... Could you repeat the question, Donnie?"

He looked at you with his hazel "What's going on in your mind" Look. It was very similar to his "What the hell did you touch, was it important and are you okay?" Look. You smiled nervously smiled and sighed, resting your head on the table.

He scooted closer to you and asked, "(Y/n), what's going on in your mind?"

Right on cue.

"That's a scary place to go. You'll drown in chocolate and have to watch your step. There's kittens everywhere. Oh, and don't get me started on Netflix..." You said, avoiding the question.

"(Y/N)..."

"Just... Nevermind. I need a break,"

You got up and headed to the dojo. You went and did some beating to the training dummy. Afterwards you climbed the tree. Raph saw you when he was entering the dojo.

"Uh... (Y/n)?"

"Hmm?"

"Whattup?"

You jumped out of the tree and asked, "You wanna spar?"

"Of course, always,"

You both went in stance and then Raph sighed out of nowhere.

"What is it, Raph?" You asked.

"Me? What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have the,'I'm boooorrred' look," Raphael said, impersonating the way you whined.

"Well, I was bored. Let's go,"

He walked up to you with crossed arms, his bandana strap hanging beside his head, "I ain't sparrin' ya until I hear a good answer from you."

You grabbed the hanging strap,
"I gave you my answer." You said with a glare.

Raph glared back, absolutely ready to start an argument with you, but he calmex himself and asked,
"Do you need another one of those... Hugs?"

You snickered and the next thing you knew, you were rolling on the floor laughing. Raph smiled and said,
"Okay okay, tell me."

"It's nothing. Let's drop it. You've made me smile already and... that's all that matters, right?"

"Okay..."

You left and hung out in the living room playing the (Xbox/Wii/Playstation). You did the usuals and sighed, still bored. You were quite pro. Mikey came by and looked down on you upside down over the sofa.

"Hey (Y/n)! Whatcha doin?"

"Playing."

He sat beside you. "Whatcha playing?"

"Games." You replied dryly.

"What kinda games?"

"Video games."