Girl Trouble

When you got back to the lair, you were a little upset. Why did he lie to you? He acted like he didn't know Karai existed at all. You definitely wanted to confront him, but you didn't know how you wanted to go about it.

   You decided to wait until morning.

   In the morning, you were dressed for school and making your way to Leo's room. You knocked on the door.

   "Hey Leo? I'm going to school, can I talk to you for a minute?"

   "Yeah sure. Come in,"

   You entered Leo's room and he was reading a book about Japan that Splinter got him for Christmas.

   "What's up?"

   "Leo, you wouldn't lie to me right? Or keep secrets?"

   "Of course not. You're my sister---"

   "Then why didn't you tell me about Karai?"

   The room fell silent.

   "K-Karai? Uh, what do you mean?"

   "Leo! I saw you up there with her, chatting and flirting. Leo, she's in the Foot Clan! You know how father feels about---"

   "I know! I know! Just shhh! I'm sorry, okay? We met a few days ago and she's really fun and I don't think she has bad intentions---"

   "Oh come on, she works for the Shredder. He knows you exist and that you're linked to father. Think about how much danger you're putting him under! Leo, this is crazy,"

   "I'll try to cut things off, (Y/n). Please, don't tell anyone. Just promise me that and I'll cut my ties,"

   "Leo, I--- ugh... Fine, it's a promise." You began leaving the room and you looked at him. "You're our leader, bro. You should know better,"

   Those were your last bitter words before leaving for school.

   Maybe you felt a little guilty, but honestly, it was for Leo's own good. It was stupid to let a kunoichi of the Foot Clan screw him over because he's got all these hormones going on. She wasn't to be trusted. That's what kunoichi are good at: deception.

   At school, you were still just so mad at Leo and couldn't really focus. You pressed the bridge of your nose with your fingertips.

   "Hey, (Y/n), you have a headache?"

   You glanced at Rory, who was sitting beside you in class. "No, I'm just frustrated. Maybe a small headache but I'm just distracted,"

   "Here, I'll take the notes for you and send it to you through text so you can rewrite them at home. I've been there. Do you wanna talk about it?"

   You didnt want to say everything butnyou definitely wanted to talk about it and you knew you couldn't say anything to your brothers about it.

   "My brother has just been really irresponsible. He... has this crush on this girl but she's obviously just going to use him and we had a little argument,"

   "How do you know she's bad?"

   "I..."

   -She's in the damn Foot Clan-

   "I just know. Shes... in this really bad group that hates our family,"

   "Oh really? Did you ask her if she alone hates your family?"

   "It's not something I can work around. I would give her a chance but if you... she's not good for my brother, that's all I know. He promised that if I didn't say anything to my dad or my other brothers about it, he would stop talking to her. I just hope he's true to his word,"