First Day Part 2

Well... that class was... odd.

   Not bad, but it was so different from how Donnie spoke. It was weird not having a one on one lesson, but you kind of liked it. Your history teacher was really funny and the jokes eased your anxiety.

   Your next class was in the gym, which wasn't so bad either. It was nice to run around and learn about these different sports. That class was how you met...

   "Casey Jones,"

   You heard a voice coming up behind you in the cafeteria. You turned around and came face to face with a guy in a black hoodie with the sleeves ripped off and two shirts underneath. He was wearing jeans and black sneakers. When he smiled at you, he was missing a couple of teeth.

   "Excuse me?" You said, not really understanding.

   "That's my name. Casey Jones. I played against you in Gym class and I have to say, I'm impressed,"

   "Thank you. I was impressed too,"

   "Oh really? What part were you impressed by?"

   "How easily you went down,"

   You flashed a smile at him and he followed you to the table you were going to. It didn't bother you all that much. You didn't know where Rory was, so you didn't exactly want to sit all alone.

   "So, how come I haven't seen a chick like you here at school?"

   "Well, I was homeschooled. I just got here... like today. My name's (Y/n),"

   "(Y/n) I think it's really cute when girls play as hard as you do. Maybe when you're free we should play some basketball. Or if you're up for it, I'm practicing at the rink if you feel like a little one-on-one hockey,"

   "Maybe sometime,"

   You opened your lunch bag, which was packed with love by Mikey, and immediately you saw pizza slices piled up on each other in plastic baggies with a smiley face drawn on each if them.

   "Hehe, oh Mikey," you giggled.

   "Oh geez," You heard Rory, "you must have enough pizza for the entire school," she laughed and sat with you.

   "Well it looks like it," you laughed.

   It was a few moments before Rory glanced at Casey and her attitude seemed to change.

   "Oh... hey Casey,"

   "Hey Rory, I'm glad to meet your new friend here,"

   "Okay Jones, you better not be thinking about laying it on her. She just got here and she deserves way better,"

   "Whatever you say, but it's up to her." He winked at you.

   You rolled your eyes playfully and stuck out your tongue, then digging into your pizzas.

   "So... Tell me about yourself! Are you from New York?"

   "Yeah, I am,"

   "That's cool. What made you come to public school?"

   "Uh..."

   You tried to think of a reason other than: OH I WAS ISOLATED MOST OF MY LIFE BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE SEWERS WITH TURTLES AND A RAT.

   "I used to be really shy and my father tried to help me get a little better with people and now I feel okay enough to come to school. I had bad anxiety when I was little,"

   "Oh geez, being born with anxiety sucks. I'm so proud of you for coming out of your shell now. What's your dad like?"

   "Oh he's... he's..."

   A hand slammed down on your table and it startled you. "Pizza makes you fat,"

   You looked up to see who it was.

   -It's that girl from the hallway.-

   "Really? I've been eating pizza for a while now." You stood up to face her.

   "That's my point. You better sit back down little bunny, you're facing a wolf. I want you to remember who to be afraid of,"

   "What do you want, Pep?" Rory asked.

   She looked down at your lunch bag and made eye contact. "My guys are getting hungry for pizza. Give them to me,"

   "I thought pizza made you fat," You snarled, annoyed with her attitude.

   "(Y/n), come on. You can have my lunch. It's okay," Rory said, reaching to your arm and trying to get you to sit back down.

   "Which is why you shouldn't eat any more pizza, little bunny. You're getting bigger by the second,"

   You REALLY wanted to punch her in the face. The feeling burned in your arms and you tried to calm yourself. Leo would tell you to walk away... ON THE OTHER HAND, Raph would break her nose on the spot. You knew the right thing was to keep to yourself.

   "No, sorry. You guys will have to find your own lunch,"

   Pepper's eyes widened and she clenched her teeth, taking your lunchbag by force. "Just found it,"

   SHE CROSSED THE LINE.

   You pulled her legs towards you and made her fall, and you held onto the pressure point Master Splinter always used on you or your brothers when you began misbehaving.

   Her whole body seemed to be tensed and frozen. She grunted, pushing the lunch bag to the side. "Okay okay! Take your stupid pizza!"

   You took the bag and went to sit back in your seat.

   "Now leave us alone. I'm not scared of you,"

   She exhaled and glared at you, clenching her fists as she walked away.

   "Dios mío... you just... she didn't even... you didn't hurt her right?" Rory asked, slightly panicked.

   "Not really. It's not that painful. It just makes you freeze up and your whole body tingles and tenses. It hirts a bit, but... man I could have totally knocked her teeth in. Thanks for offering your lunch but... I'm a pizza girl, always. Nobody messes with my pizza," you opened another pizza and ate it happily.

   "I'll keep that in mind! Man, I just... I've never seen anyone just turn her away like that. She always gets what she wants. She gets really violent and nasty sometimes,"

   "Not with me. Only my brothers get to be like that with me,"