You Get A Nightmare

*The Nightmare*

You were training in the dojo. You weren't doing so good. You had sparred all four and lost. You were sparring them again and again, kept getting beaten. You decided to stop trying for a bit, but Splinter came and said,

"Go."

You replied,
"Where?"

"Out of the lair!"

The turtles stepped up. Leo said,
"You're a weakling!"

Raph yelled out,
"You're worthless!"

Donnie growled,
"You're dumb!"

You looked at Mikey and wished he could stand up for you, but...
"Go! You're a weakling, you're worthless, you're dumb, and you're no fun! You don't belong here. Now go away!"

You were drifting away from them into darkness. You suddenly fell into a dark hole. You landed on the ground and you were on the streets. Everybody has nudging you and the Purple Dragons you heard about on the news had beaten you and took every you had. Everything spun around you fast it was like an anxiety attack in less than 5 minutes. You went back to darkness of the alleyways and heard yelling voices.

"Worthless!"

"Get out!"

"You are an idiot!"

"I hate you!"

And it all only got louder as you tried to run from it. It was like everything was going so fast yet... so slow. It all sounded like your brothers and Splinter were disowning you and the Purple Dragons filled the void with negativity and violence.

"Give me your money!"

"Stupid!"

"Weakling!"

"You don't belong here!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)! What is it, crybaby!"

"(Y/n), stop crying!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/n!), wake up! Open your eyes sister!"

*End of NightMare*

It was 10:26. They were all next to you and Mikey had tears in his eyes, like yours.

"(Y/n), pw-pw- please wake up! It's Mikey!"

You sat up and hugged Mikey.

"Did my sister have a bad dream?! I could feel it. You were shaking so much and I saw the water in your eyes coming out,"

You nodded and Raph said,
"If bad things happen, think nice thoughts, keep your cool. I'm gonna go get yer breakfast. Don't worry too much, you're back to real life, okay sis?"

Donnie handed you something. When you were in a fight, you broke the toy robot. He had fixed it and improved it. He smiled showing his little gap. He gave you the robot and a hug. He left to go back to the lab.

Leo sat next to you and gave you a hug before leaving you with one of his Space Heroes toys beside you, hoping it would make you feel better. He didnt say much, but that smile was all you needed as he left the room

"I love you sis!" Mikey gave you another hug and whispered, "By the way, just between you and me, I took Leo's skateboard to make something! But shh, he doesn't know it yet. Its a surprise!"

You laughed and went to eat breakfast. Splinter gave you a hug, hoping to heal your shaken spirit. You smiled, feeling so at home and... happy. You were so glad they still loved you.

Bros.