A Potato

Why hello there lovely potatoes, and welcome to my new story. Before you start reading, there's a few things I'd like to clarify, so you won't get confused in the middle of the story.

Read it 'til the end, and I'll give you a potato.

1.   In our country, we call our parents' friends, cousins and relatives as uncle and aunt out of respect. DO NOT and I mean DO NOT argue with me. We have different cultures. Please respect that.

2.   I use the word "gay" a lot in this story. Now a lot of you might get offended so let me clear things up. I'm not trying to offend anyone or sound rude or stuff. When I say "gay" I mean "really happy" or "unlike the usual self."

I don't want to argue, but dude. Why are people so offended by the tiniest things? It's just really sad.

I'm triggered. I have best friends who are homosexuals and bisexuals and we call each other gay and fags all the time for fun. I'm proud of them and I love them. The expressions come naturally for us and there's no negative intention. So don't react to the smallest mention of the word "gay" and don't you dare point out my use of 'strong homosexual language' because you're the only one putting malice in it.

Don't make me mad bruh. Fucking fight me.

3.    I appreciate you guys looking forward to the next chapters, but commenting "UPDATE!!!" on every single one isn't exactly motivating me to update any faster. I'm in college, and I'm really busy with a lot of work so please understand that. If you want to show how much you like the story, show it through commenting your thoughts about the characters or vote the chapters you like.

4.    I don't take reading requests. I barely have any time for editing/updating my works so I'm really sorry. There are clubs for promoting your books though, so I suggest you go there.

5.    English isn't my first language, so forgive me if there are some grammatical errors. There'll be a few typos, because I write each chapter in a hurry in my phone and I don't have a spell-check thingy so there. I'll edit it when I complete the story. (Read: when I complete college - cry)

6.    If you don't like my characters or my story, please just leave. Don't leave any complaints because I will not change anything for your sake. Even though I can't see you, your words still hurt. This is my story, and I'll write it the way I want.

7.    There's a little violence in this book due to one of the character's personality. Just a little. Like a tiny speck of potato. Even so, please don't copy her actions. Violence is still wrong no matter what the gender identity. Don't do it.

8.    And lastly, please don't plagiarize. Just, please. So I won't punch something.

That's that. Did you read them all? Did I sound too mean? I tried to be as civil as possible. Sorry, just got triggered after reading some of the comments. Just blowing off some steam here.

Hehe.

Alright, as promised, here's a potato for you.

Now enjoy the story! ^_^

- Lin