Chapter 5 - The Potato Chapter

"Rule number one, no buying or paying for anything for the other party. That's considered bribing," he stated as I wrote down what he said on the little notebook I barely used for class.

       "Rule number two," I continued. "No physical contact."

       "What?" He complained. "Then how am I going to seduce you?"

     I chuckled cruelly before placing my pen down on the table. Seems like this was going to be a long argument. "Seduce me how, actually? By touching? Brandon, I'll rip your hand off."

       "Then," he mumbled. "If that rule is agreed on, I can't touch you and you can't hit me?"

     I nodded my head, and then I stopped. We both thought about it. I don't think that rule will last since I can't take not hitting him, and he probably can't keep his hands to himself.

       "Alright we'll just write the specifics," I mumbled, taking my pen again.

       "You guys are taking this way too seriously," Leo said as he continued munching on his chicken sandwich.

     It was Monday and we were currently having lunch at the cafeteria. And as soon as Brandon and I saw each other again, we sat down and talked business immediately. Nichole and Leo quietly sat down next to us.

     I ignored Leo as I thought about what to write next. Specifics, specifics.

       "Holding hands and hugging is fine," I said.

       "Hugging as in, in any area, or are there any restricted areas I can't touch?" He asked. Leo chuckled, knowing exactly what he meant.

     I didn't quite get it, but I knew it was something stupid. Nichole snorted at my stoic reaction.

       "You'll know what not to touch if you don't want to lose your fingers one after another." I said seriously.

     He smirked as I wrote it down. Before we could make another rule, Nichole raised her hand.

       "Yeah?" Brandon asked. Nichole smiled a bit suspiciously.

       "Kissing is allowed," she suggested.

     Brandon nodded in agreement quickly, but I was dead-set on disapproving. "Hell no. I'm not exchanging spit with him. Direct or not."

     He pouted. I had to convince myself that it wasn't adorable. "You make everything about me sound so unappealing."

       "That's because everything about you is unappealing."

       "We'll see about that," he mumbled. "I want kissing to be allowed. I'll make you change your mind."

     I hated how confident he sounded.

       "I said no."

       "Don't tell me you're afraid?" He smirked. "You know you liked it when I kissed your neck."

     I was trembling in anger but I held it in yet again. The one who loses his temper first loses all.

     I looked at him, grinning slyly. "If that's what you'd call a kiss. Pft." He was about to to say something, but I quickly continued. "Fine. We'll allow kissing. But there's a time limit."

       "Thirty minutes!" Leo slammed his hand on the table, chunks of his sandwich showered upon Nichole's hair. She hit him.

       "Twenty minutes?" Brandon suggested. I shook my head.