Chapter 4

We arrived at the party five minutes ago. The air was filled with smoke and sweat( not a good combination might I add) I mentally puked at the smell. The croud was large so I walked to a spot where there were not so many people, I stood in the corner not to far from a couple making out. It was the only free spot! I then saw Emma coming by me with two drinks in her hand.

"I don't drink" I shouted over the loud music.

" I know silly, I got you a soda." She shouted back. I eyed her curiously but took the drink because I was thirsty.

"Wanna dance?" She asked

"I can't dance ,so no"

"Hmm ok well I'm gonna dance" she then came by my ear and said " There's a really hot guys looking your way" I turned around and saw a blonde hair guys watching me, I blushed slightly and glanced back at Emma but she was long gone into the crowd. I sighed and sipped on the soda when I felt a presence beside me, I looked up and spotted the 'hot guy' as Emma said.

"Hey love" he said with a very heavy British accent.

"Hi" I replied shyly.

"What's your name baby" he slurred. It wasn't hard to notice how drunk he was his breath wreaked of alcohol which added to the already horrible smell in the atmosphere. I was bored so I decided to play along, but I wasn't going to Say my real name, I'm not that stupid.

"Uh it's.... Debbie" I answered

"Debbie... What a pretty name" I rolled my eyes at his attempt at being smooth.

"I'm sure it is" I muttered taking another sit of my soda.

"So debbie, how about I take you upstairs and show you the universe I swear I'll rock your world baby" he told me,grabbing onto my hands trying to lead me upstairs. I pulled my hands away disgusted by his gesture.

"How about you go rock your own world and while you're at it get a mint, your breath smells like piss" I then took what was left in my cup and poured my soda and ice down his pants and stormed away not missing the amount of profanities that were sent my way. I made my way through through the crowd in search of Emma but I couldn't find her. I tried calling her phone but there was no answer so I started asking around.

"Hey have you seen a blonde girl, dress uh she's really short an--"

"Nope" they answered without giving it a thought.

"Hi um have you se--"

"No sorry" oh come on they didn't even know what I was about to say.

"Hi have y--"

"No" really? Now that was just rude.

"Hey have you seen a blonde girl, around 5 ft, in a red dress?"

"Does she have on really high heel?"

"It's okay thanks anyw----, wait what did you say?"

"Is she wearing really high heels" he repeated

"Yes!, Yes! That's the one have you seen her?"

"I've seen her around, last I saw she was sitting outside in the garden" he told me.

"Thank you so much..." I started but stopped when I realized I didn't know this kind stranger.

"It's Eric"

"Oh well thanks again Eric" I said running outside in the garden. The cold wind brushed against my skin as I walked around searching for Emma.

"Emma!" I shouted hoping for a reply.

"Emma!!" I screamed a little louder this time.

"I'm over hereeeeeee" I heard from behind one of the bushes. I ran to the direction and found Emma sitting on the grass unbuckling her shoes.

"What are you doing back here?" I asked.

"Uh well *hiccup* I was dancing with *hiccup* Nick and he said *hiccup* that--"

"Never mind" I said cutting her speech. As much as I wanted to know what happened I knew we weren't gonna reach the ending anytime soon with all those hiccups.

"Let's get you home yeah?" I told her lifting her up from the grass. I knew she couldn't walk properly so I hung her arms over my neck for support. We walked to the car and drove back to Emma's house.

"Emma how are we getting inside? Do you have the keys?"

"Um we have to *hiccup* call Cole he'll open *hiccup* the doors" she groaned placing her head between her hands.

"What's his number?"

"Its in my phone *hiccup* my password is password, hurry I need *hiccup* aspirin FAST!" I quickly unlocked her phone and scrolled through her contacts. I then dialed his number. After a few rings he answered.

"What" He groaned grumpily.

"Umm uhh hey its McKenzie did I wake you?" I mentally face palmed myself. OF COURSE I WOKE HIM! idiot!

"What else would I be doing at 2am Sherlock?" He replied sarcastically his voice dripping of sleepiness, and might I add its the sexiest thing in ever heard!

"Right, sorry. Um can you unlock the doors for us? We're downstairs." I pleaded. Emma was starting to get crankier groaning loudly.

"No" he answered without hesitation. There was shuffling in the background and I knew he was gonna hang up.

"Wait! Come on please? I mean you can't leave us out here whole night .....Emma is drunk and any moment now she'll start to cry or even puke, you don't want that to happen right? Don't you love your sister and don't you--"

"Okay! Fine! Shut up now will you, I'm coming" he said then hung up,I immediately stopped talking and started to help emma out the car waiting for Cole to open the door. After awhile the door clicked and Cole stood in the doorway, shirtless! Only wearing a sweatpants. I froze trying really hard not to dribble at his well defined abs. I was pulled from my thoughts when he said.

"Are you just gonna stay there and stare? Or are you gonna come in?" I mentally shook my head and walked inside with Emma trailing drunkenly behind.

"Right, uh thank you" I blushed.

"Whatever" he mutterrd then left for his room. I showered after Emma and put on the pj's I brought which was a normal vest and shorts. Emma was already in bed probably sleeping.

"Emma, where are the extra sheets?"

"By Cole" she muttered lazily. I nervously walked by Cole's room knowing that he won't be too happy happy after I wake him up once more. I thought about sleep I without any buy tonight was really cold and Emma's air conditioning wasn't helping so I swallowed my pride and knocked. Then I knocked again. And again. And again. I was about to knock again when the door flew open.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED NOW!" he shouted angrigly.

"I need a sheet" I said.

He huffed and walked toward his cabinet taking out a blanket and throwing it at me. And then he shut his door. I walked back to Emma's awfully colored room and laid down. After awhile sleep came and the only thought stuck in my head was Cole SHIRTLESS!

......................................................

Another chapter!!!! I'm really excited to write this book.

Vote/comment/share

IG- nakeyahxo.