Chapter 7

"Shirley!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. After some seconds Cole strutted in with a very pissed look on his face.

"What do you want now?" He answered in a bored tone.

"My feet hurts" I said with a whimper "grab some lotion and give me a massage" he groaned but still got the lotion nonetheless. We both sat on the couch, my feet where stretched out on his legs so it'll be easier. He poured the lotion and started massaging my feet.

"Wow Shirley you could be a professional massagist" I told him enjoying every moment of this.

"Its a masseuse, genius" he remarked in a matter of factly.

"What? Really? Why didn't they just name it a massagist?" I asked.

"How would I know?" He argued.

"I don't know, I just thought like piano pianist massage massagist." I explained.

"What's going on here?" We both turned our heads to see Paige and Emma standing by the stairs. Paige still had that ugly scowl on her face while Emma on the other hand had a sly smirk.

"Uh.....a massage?" I answered but it sounded more like a question.

"Yeah, but why?" Paige asked.

Before I could answer and tell her about the bet Cole said "Why not?"

"Well because uhh um because you guys have now met, I mean you've only been here a week right?" She answered him sounding a little scared.

"So" Cole replied dryly.

"But--" she started but Cole stopped her before she could finish.

"Never mind, I don't care" he retorted jogging upstairs. Paige's scowl grew larger if that was even possible, she was now glaring at me probably wishing it might make me disappear.

"So..." Emma started breaking the arkward situation. "Let's go watch a movie in my room" she finished then she walked towards me and interlocked her arms with mine. We all walked upstairs into her room.

"I know your secret" she whispered softly in my ears.

"What secret?" I asked dumbfounded. She simply laughed in reply leaving me more confused than before.

"So what movie?" Emma asked to no one in particular.

"A walk to remember" Paige insisted.

"Ouu I love that movie" Emma replied with a squeal. "Kenzie how about you? Wanna watch that movie?"

"Um sure why not?" I replied, I actually didn't want to watch it but I honestly wasn't in the mood to argue. Emma watched me weirdly but she didn't budge. The movie began and I was already bored so I checked through my phone. There was 15 missed calls from my mom and 7 text messages. I opened the text to see what they said.

McKenzie where are you- Mom

Young lady you are in so much trouble - Mom

You're grounded - Mom

I closed my messages after that one, I really didn't need to see the rest. I then opened Facebook and looked through my notifications I noticed a friend request from Emma so I accepted I viewed her profile and looked through her pictures. She had thousands! Literally! Most of her pics had 600-1000 likes wow I've never passed 100, 150 for the most. I looked through her friends list and found Cole. I clicked his profile and saw that he only had one photo, it wasn't even a selfie it looked Luke an unexpected photo of him smiling. It looked nice. He looked nice. I then sent him a friend request knowing there was a chance he wouldn't accept.