She Spoke About A Walt Hurt Her.

Another new chapter!!😁
- Writing that is underlined and in italic is memories/flashbacks.
Warning - This chapter mentions abuse, a little bit about prostitution and there is swearing in a few parts.
___________________________

As JJ already drove off he told the rest of the team to come to the BAU. They all arrived and went into the ballpen room.
"What the heck was that about Morgan??" Hotch asked confused.

Morgan stared at Hotch, and the team stared back at him. He didn't know whether to say it or not. Considering how the blonde reacted when he mentioned Walt. Morgan was worried of how JJ would react if he told the team what he heard when she was talking to Angel.

"Well. I urrr. I don't, I'm not really sure if. Like JJ she was talking- talking to Angel. And I heard something I should-shouldn't have...." Morgan said unsure.

"What?? What do you mean??" Prentiss said confused.

Morgan gulped. Why why why did I fucking do this??!! What do I say what can I do??!! Morgan why did you do this your an idiot!! JJ is going to hate me now!! What the fuck!!

"It doesn't- just let. Okay.... The thing is, she told Angel something she's never told us."

"Why?? We're her family." Prentiss said upset.

Morgan nodded and had no idea what do say or what to do. The room fell into a longing silence.

___________________________
JJ's POV

I ran to my car, I didn't want any questions. I just wanted to be at home with Henry and Will. Memories kept flooding my brain.

"It's poison you know. All of it, it's eating you up inside. And you know what's going to happen if you don't spit out that poison." Daisy said

"Yeah, I lose either way. If I keep it in or spit it out." I sighed.

"Yeah why at least she isn't a skank. " Scott said with hatred and upset evident in his tone.

"I am a human being so speak to me like one!!" I argued back.

"Jess, what did he do to you??" I said panicked.

"I've met some tough kids in my time, but Shelby she's hard as concrete." Sophie said

"Reenforced concrete." Peter looked at Sophie.

I was fighting back the tears as I was driving. My vision was becoming blurry. Why can't I forget, I thought I was over this already. But no, stupid slutty Shelby has to remember, why can't she just get over it already. I mean it was over 10 years ago....

I pulled up outside the house and wiped my tears. I stayed in the car for a bit, so I could put a bit of make-up on to reduce the puffiness of my eyes. Every time I saw my reflection, I just saw the young girl. Shelby, staring back at me. Why can't I forget about you, because all it does is hurt.

I took and deep breath and got my bag and went inside. Will kept Henry up for me. As I opened the door Henry came running at me screaming "Mummy!!"
I picked him up giving him a massive hug.
"Mummy you squeeze me too tight."
"Oh. I'm sorry bud, I just missed you lots and lots!!"
"If it was wots and wots then that's okay mummy!!" Henry hugged me even tighter.
I looked up and saw Will staring at us, smiling. He came up to us and joined in the little family hug.
I put Henry down and tapped his back "Come on buddy, you've got to go to bed now okay??"

Henry looked at me and put out his bottom lip.

"I'll read you Baby Star??"

Henry's face instantly lit up. It was adorable how much Henry loved that book. I whispered to Will I'll be back in a minute.