But You Promised....

Okay, this is probably going to be a short chapter, but its a chapter that needs to be put in s you know more about Shelby (JJ) and Walt.

I really hate having to write this chapter....

Also for these sort of chapters im not going to write in like detail if you get what I mean, because I don't feel comfortable writing that, and I don't think anyone would want to read Shelby (JJ) being abused/raped....

ALSO this chapter might have a trigger warning for some of you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I went into bed and wrapped my arms tightly around my legs, I pulled by duvet up so I was hugging that too. I sat there staring at my bedroom door. Waiting.... Waiting for him to come in.

It was now 2am and he still hasn't came in, I felt slightly revealed he hadn't came yet, but I was still terrified because he could come any minute.

10 minutes later I heard my slowly open and the shadow from in come into my room, his shadow was was a monster, another one....

I stopped breathing. I curled up into a ball wrapping my arms around me and lied down putting my duvet tightly around me.

"Kitten...." He whispered with a smirk. "Kitten." He said again.

I felt my heart racing, my hands were sweating and I was trying to stay calm. But how can you stay calm in a situation like this?? I closed my eyes tightly when I felt my mattress go down. He was sitting at the end of my bed.

"Kitten. I know your awake. You know you don't sleep till i've come in" He said in his creepy voice.

He slowly started to peel away the duvet from me. I held my breath. Not wanting to move in the slightest. Hoping this time he will leave me thinking im asleep.

I felt the cold breeze from outside come onto my bare legs.

My duvet was off. He was starting to move closer to me. I felt him wispy breath on my cheek when he spoke.

"Come on Kitten" He said forcefully.

I slowly sat up shaking my head.

"There you go Kitten." He put his hand on my face and started to touch my shoulders, and putting his fingertips on my neck.

"We don't want to wake mum or Jess up now do we?? You know what she will do. She will kick you out and never forgive you. She will call you a slag and a dirty whore. She will say you leading me on, because this is all. Your. Fault."

His last words stayed with me "All your fault". It was though wasn't it. I mean why have I let this happen. It is my fault and he's right. Nothing can change that, nothing can change what I have done, and what I am. A dirty whore....

He came closer to me, the bed shifting as he moved so he was sitting right by my stomach.

"Love you Kitten" He whispered in my ear as he climbed on top of me.

I knew what I had to do. Just lie there, till it was over. Trying to think of happy thoughts, but how are you meant to do that in a situation like this.

He quietly moaned in my ear, making me feel even more sick.

He finished.

"Good girl Kitten. Good night, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite Princess" He whispered as he climbed off me leaving me alone in my room.

I knew what I had to do. I climbed out of bed and went rummaging through my drawers and opened my little box, picking up my razor blade. I needed a quick release and I knew exactly how to get it.

I held the razor tightly shaking, how pathetic I thought.

I pressed it to my skin, and quickly cut my skin in two. I did it again and again. Not having a care in the world of the blood that was dripping on the floor. I stopped and looked at the multiple cuts on myself.

I slowly moved my head up so I was facing my bedroom mirror. It was smashed. I saw my smashed reflection with him standing behind me. I blinked and he was gone. I was just sitting there with bloody skin and a razor in my hand staring at my horrible reflection.

After my release, I cleaned the razor and put it back into the little box and hid it. I then got a old bit of clothing that was too small for me and quickly begun cleaning up the bloody mess on the floor, while crying.

Once it was all cleaned up I just went into the corner of my room hugging my teddy bear and holding the necklace my biological dad bought me for my birthday when I five years old.

____________________________________________________________________________________

ARHGGHRJRHHHDDVDB!!

What did you guys think of the last two chapters?? I know there short and im really sorry about that!! But at least im writting again!!

Okay, ill probably be updating AGAIN today!!

OR ill try and update today.

If I don't ill update tomorrow. Ill probably start only updating on the weekends because that's only when I really have any spare time, because school, coursework, and other things.