Just Leave Me Alone

I woke up heavy breathing, and crying.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN TO ME??!! I thought aloud.

I ran into the bathroom to splash some water on my face, and I felt like someone was standing behind. I slowly turned around and he was there again. Walt.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I screamed at the imaginary figure.

"Kitten, I told you, you have to be quiet. We don't want to wake your team members up"

I froze again, I didn't know what to do.

Walt started walking up to me unbuttoning his shirt.

"No" I whispered barely audioable, I sounded so weak.

He got closer to me, and put his hands on my cut hand.

"How did you do that Kitten??" He asked.

I didn't say anything.

He moved his hands from my bandage up my shoulders. He traced his fingers around my neck, and down my chest. I felt physically sick. Sick to the bottom of my stomach.

I stood there staring at him in the eyes. Pleading him not to do it, the pain was visible through my eyes. But he didn't care. He never did.

That's when he moved his hands down my stomach to the top of my pj shorts.

He was about to pull them down.

There was a knock at the door.

*Knock knock*

I looked out the bathroom to the door, and looked back.

He was gone. Walt was gone. I nearly let an imaginary Walt rape me again. My hallucination nearly raped me.

I dried my tears away as I walked to the door.

As it was 03:24am I looked through the peep hole.

It was Emily.

I opened the door and I saw the worried but fierce look on her face. I looked down slightly and I saw she was holding her gun in her hand.

"Em??" I questioned. "What are you-"

"JJ, are you okay? Who's here?" Emily said as she barged in my suite.

"What?? Emily no one is here!!"

Emily still looked around the bedroom.

She put her gun down on the set of drawers.

"I heard you shouting a minute ago. It woke me up, I thought someone was- JJ. You've been crying??" She asked sympathetically.

I pretended to be confused. "No" I faked a little laugh.

"Jayje" Emily said as she walked me to the bed. "Sit down" Emily signalled to sit.

As I sat down, I looked over to the window and I saw Walt's reflection.

I opened my eyes widely, and tensed up.

Emily saw me tense. "Jayje??"

"Yeah"

Emily moved to sit closer to me. I looked up at the window again and he was gone.

Why can't he leave me alone I thought.

"OMG jayje your hand!!" Emily cupped my cut hand in hers. Some of my blood was coming through the bandage. "JJ what did you do??"

I didn't answer. What was I supposed to say?? That I had a hallucination and my abuser from when I was a kid came back, so I punched the mirror?? No.